Vivo Nex 3 5G
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹30,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,150Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Vivo Nex 3 is designed to attract a large pool of people with its ultra-modern style. It has the following pros and cons:
- The phone has a beautiful screen-centric design making it one of the few phones which have a complete screen on the front with no physical buttons.
- It has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone comes with a 6.89 inch massive AMOLED screen for an immersive experience.
- The phone comes with a modern Snapdragon processor which keeps the phone breezy and makes 5G more efficient.
- The phone has a reliable battery that can keep chugging for more than a day.
- The camera-set on this phone is delightful with the ability to click great shots in the daytime as well as in low lights.
- The design is a fingerprint magnet.
- The lack of physical buttons may lose out on the tactile advantage.
The Vivo Nex 3 has a futuristic look and comes out as a phone that can deal with 5G. It is an all-rounder, and if you are prepping up for 5G, then this phone can be a great one to go for.
Vivo Nex 3 has a next-gen look to its that can attract you immediately. Priced at Rs. 50,600, the Vivo Nex 3 and its 5G capacity can keep you satisfied with its specification.
Powered by the latest Snapdragon and paired with a good load of battery, the Vivo Nex 3 is packed to deliver an enjoyable 5G experience for you. The display is quite vibrant and comes with a ‘screen-centric’ feature that makes it futuristic. The cameras on this phone are quite capable of clicking great shots as well. The Vivo Nex 3 is the futuristic 5G all-rounder and can be a great buy.
The Vivo Nex 3 has a bold design. It has a large display with no notch. It is one of the few phones which has opted for a screen-centric design. It has not opted for physical buttons but rather pressure-sensitive layer beneath the screen surface. It does have haptic feedback to understand when you press it. On the rear panel, the phone has the camera module which is well-placed and looks good too. The rear panel has a shimmering and reflective finish called Liquid Galaxy which keeps it premium. However, it is a fingerprint magnet. The phone does have a 218.5g heft, but the weight adds to the sturdiness. It has an in-screen fingerprint scanner and so, you don’t get a capacitive fingerprint scanner with this handset. The phone looks very modern and premium, especially with the screen-centric design. However, it does have the thing to please any traditionalist – a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo NEX 3 arrives with a massive 6.89-inch Waterfall Full View display. The entire front of the phone is the screen without any hint of bezel or notch to distract you. Plus, it is an AMOLED screen and hence, you get the AMOLED vibrancy with this phone. The phone can get up to 800 nits of brightness which means you can get the HDR10 high dynamic range on this phone. It covers a whopping 99.6 percent of the front. The display and bright and incredibly immersive.
Vivo NEX 3 arrives with the modern Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor and is paired with either 8GB or 12GB of RAM. There is also a vapor chamber for cooling, especially when you are working with 5G. The performance of the phone is brilliant, especially if you want to work with 5G. App-loading is fast, and you can handle multiple apps with this handset. Gaming is also a delight with games like PUBG running in High presets without a lag.
One of the hits of the Vivo Nex 3 is the camera module. The phone comes with a whopping 64MP primary camera which is supported by a 13MP ultra-wide lends with a 120-degree field of view and another 13MP camera for 2x zoom. The phone can click decent shots when there is ample light. The colours are strong, and the white balance is kept proper. The camera also uses pixel-binning for sharper images. Vivo Nex 3 can also click decent photos in low-light.
The phone is fitted with a 16MP pop-up selfie camera. It is larger than the previous cameras of the company, but it pops up fast. It can click decent photos, but it does not have any specific novelty that the first pop-up camera phones brought.
The 5G features can make the battery drain fast. Hence, Nex 3 arrives with a 4500 mAh battery. With light use, the phone can chug on for a whole day and a half. However, if you are going for heavy use, especially with 5G, the phone may only give you a battery life of one whole day. You do get fast-charging with this handset. You can get a decent amount of charge within two hours.
The Vivo NEX 3 is a decent phone which has put many features put together to make it look like a revolutionary 5G phone. The first thing that will catch your eye is the huge waterfall display covering the entire front. However, that’s not all – the phone has a lot of power under its hood, and the triple camera module is excellent too. If you are looking for an immersive all-rounder, this can be a great pick.