Vivo Y01 - Display
Screen Size6.51 inches
Screen TypeIPS LCD
Screen Resolution720 x 1600 pixels
Pixel Density270 ppi
Screen to Body Ratio83.02%
Screen DesignWaterdrop notch
Vivo Y01 - Rear Camera
Rear FlashYes, LED Flash
Rear Video Recording1920x1080 @ 30 fps
Rear Camera FeaturesDigital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection
Rear Camera SetupSingle, 8MP
Rear Camera 1 Resolution8 MP
Rear Camera 1 Typef/2.0, Primary Camera
Rear Camera 2 Resolution2 MP
Rear Camera 2 TypeDepth Camera
Vivo Y01 - Front Camera
Front Video Recording1920x1080 @ 30 fps
Front Camera SetupSingle, 5MP
Front Camera 1 Resolution5 MP
Front Camera 1 Typef/2.2, Primary Camera
Vivo Y01 - Memory & Storage
Phone Variants2GB 32GB
Expandable Storage CapacityYes, 1 TB
Vivo Y01 - Performance
Operating SystemAndroid v11
ChipsetMediaTek Helio P35
CPUOcta core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)
Custom User InterfaceAndroid Go
Clock Speed2.3 GHz
Process Technology12 nm
Vivo Y01 - Design
ColorsSapphire Blue, Elegant Black
Dimensions163.9 x 75.2 x 8.2 mm
Vivo Y01 - Battery
Battery Capacity5000 mAh
Vivo Y01 - Network & Connectivity
GPSYes A-GPS, Glonass
3.5mm Audio JackYes
SIM SizeSIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano
Wi-FiYes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n/n 5GHz
Audio Jack3.5 mm
SIM Slot(s)Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
Wi-Fi FeaturesMobile Hotspot
SIM 1 Bands4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 1900(band 39), FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 850(band 5) / 800(band 20), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 180...
SIM 2 Bands4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 1900(band 39), FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 850(band 5) / 800(band 20), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 180...
Vivo Y01 - Sensors
Fingerprint Scanner PositionRear
Vivo Y01 - Miscellaneous Features
SensorsLight sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Latest ReviewsView All
Is FM radio supported by the Vivo Y01?
Yes, FM radio is supported with the Vivo Y01.
Does the Vivo Y01 enable file syncing through USB OTG?
Vivo Y01 does, in fact, enable USB OTG.
Does the Vivo Y01 have an IR port or an IR blaster?
Both IR Blaster and Infrared Port are not supported by the Vivo Y01.
- Vivo has recently released a new budget smartphone in Indonesia. The smartphone is dubbed Vivo Y02. It offers an affordable price tag. Even features a sleek design with a single rear camera. However, the company has not released any announcement about the Indian launch. But a popular tipster has claimed that it may come by next…
- Vivo has recently released the flagship X90 series. It comprises the top-of-the-line Vivo X90 Pro+, Vivo X90 Pro, and the standard Vivo X90. Well the Vivo X90 Pro+ stands as the star of the show. As came as the first Snapdragon 8 Gen 2-equipped smartphone. It even has some serious camera tech. However, the company…
- The Vivo X90 series has been surfacing online lately. However, smartphones are still being developed. So the release is not happening officially for some time. Moreover, as known the unreleased Vivo X90 family of smartphones have been leaked online for a long time now. But now some of the new Vivo X90 lineup’s specifications have been…
- Vivo is working hard to get the X90 series launch in China. On November 22, the company will debut its flagship line in China. Vivo will release three premium smartphones. The models are Vivo X90 Lite, Vivo X90 Pro, and Vivo X90 Pro Plus. More information about the Vivo flagships is being leaked ahead of…
- Vivo is ready to release its next-generation flagship smartphone series, the Vivo X90. The company has announced that the X90 series of smartphones. It will be available in China on November 22, 2022. The Vivo X90 series will have three smartphones: the Vivo X90 Lite, the Vivo X90 Pro, and the Vivo X90 Pro Plus.…
- The Vivo Y71 is a well-liked mobile phone because of its lightweight design and aluminium back. The best thing about this phone is that it isn’t a premier or flagship model, thus the pricing is reasonable. Now since accidents and mishaps happen frequently, your phone’s screen could be broken or damaged. Although a shattered screen…
- The Vivo V9 Youth was launched in 2018 amid much excitement and was one of the few smartphones offering a Full HD+ display with an impressive 16-megapixel selfie camera in its price range. The smartphone is also fairly easy to hold, weighing just 150grams. However, your use can be hampered if the screen has been…
- The Vivo Y91 will catch your eye, especially with its lovely overall design. Its two-tone hue, plastic unibody, and polished softback make it a fantastic phone to hold in your hands. But with this beautiful handset, a broken screen can look odd and hamper your multimedia-watching experience. So if your Vivo Y91 also has a…
- The Vivo Y95 smartphone debuted in 2018 and has an HD+ IPS LCD screen with rounded corners. It is slim and has a standout design feature. As a result, it is one of the most gorgeous smartphone in its price range. Unfortunately, even the most gorgeous smartphone’s screen is prone to cracking. If that applies…
- The Vivo V7 is a well-rounded mid-range mobile phone with a captivating display, a great camera setup, and snappy performance. The smartphone is also easy to carry, weighing about 140 grams. But, the phone was launched a while back, and after a few years, you may have some hardware problems arising in the smartphone. One…
- The Vivo Z1 Pro is an excellent budget smartphone with a beautiful Full HD+ display and a small punch hole at the top left corner. Therefore, it makes sense that everyone who owns the device would want to prevent the gorgeous screen from breaking or cracking. But occasionally, unintentionally, we can break the Vivo Z1…
Best Recharge Plans
- Read the article to know all of the Jio prepaid recharge plans at one place together, summarized just for you.
- India’s oldest functioning cellular company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), is a pioneer in providing good service with their affordable prepaid and postpaid recharge plans. Though it’s acceptable that the company was not able to transition to 4G and lost its competition in the market, BSNL data plans have saved the day. Also read: All…
- Vodafone Idea is the third most popular telecom provider in India. The tough market competition has made the cellular market robust. The brand has been able to sustain its market with affordable VI data plans for prepaid recharge plans. On the other hand, online recharge has also become easy, 100 per cent safe and secure…
- Vodafone-Idea or better known as Vi, is one of the top three telecom operators available in India right now. Since its collaboration, the operator has already brought some great recharge plans for its user – be it prepaid or postpaid. Vi Postpaid recharge plans offer unlimited postpaid plans, the best family postpaid plans, postpaid plans…
- Here is a summarized list of all the available Jio Postpaid Plans below which brings the best benefits for your use.