Vivo Z1 Pro looks like a model packed with all the necessary features that you desire from a phone. Priced at Rs 14,990, the Vivo Z1 Pro is a robust all-rounder making sure that you are satisfied in all aspects with this phone.
The Vivo Z1 Pro has a fantastic performance, reliable, long-lasting battery and attractive design. It does not have many bad points to it, and so, it is a recommended phone.
The Vivo Z1 Pro arrives as an efficient all-rounder. It has a few pros and cons:
- The Vivo Z1 Pro has a gradient premium design which is quite colourful and handsome.
- The large punch-hole display provides a colourful and immersive experience.
- The Vivo Z1 Pro has an efficient processor which can keep app handling and gaming blazing fast.
- Vivo Z1 Pro has a massive battery with fast charging, which keeps phone chugging and makes it a reliable companion.
- The cameras on this phone are quite decent and can click bright and noise-controlled images in daylight as well as at night.
- The phone comes with a quite dated micro-USB port.
- It does not have the vibrancy of AMOLED screen in its display.
- Video recording can be a bit grainy.
The Vivo Z1 Pro is a decent all-rounder, and at this price range, it can even top the midrange market. It is a recommended model if you are someone who wants to have a decent model in your hand at a low price.
Vivo Z1 Pro is a strong all-rounder which keeps itself at the top with a great battery, fantastic performance and eye-catching design rounding it all off.
The Vivo Z1 Pro has a 6.53-inch screen with a Full HD+ display and a 1080×2340 resolution. The colours are quite sharp, and even under challenging conditions, the phone display does not become weak. Viewing angles are great too. However, the phone does not have the vibrancy that AMOLED screens tend to offer. Plus, you can adjust the colour temperature on this phone well enough. The punch hole does not interfere either.
The Vivo Z1 Pro will present you with a sizeable punch-hole screen, which is slowly becoming a trend in the market along with the pop-up selfie camera. The camera hole can be a bit distracting, but it looks trendy too. The phone has a glossy rear panel made out of plastic, and it has a multi-colour gradient to it which looks premium. The colours are well-saturated, and the effect is not just subtle – it’s something that comes out and draws your attention. The right holds the volume and power button while the left holds the Google Assistant button. There is a triple camera module at the back which sticks out a bit but not to an uncomfortable degree. However, the only noticeable weakness of the phone is the Micro-USB port used here, which is quite disappointing. It also has a headphone jack. The Z1 Pro looks similar to the Vivo Y17 but is a bit heavier at 201g and thinner at 8.85mm.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor. Plus, it has an Adreno 616 GPU. It is the first handset with this processor. The phone did not enter any slowdown mode when handling different applications. It kept its speed with everyday apps. Plus, gaming was a delight on this phone too with PUBG Mobile and Asphalt 9 running at high settings. However, the phone did get a bit warm. Plus, you get a decent 4GB and 6GB RAM variant.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a triple rear-camera set which has a primary 16MP camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, the phone carries a 32MP selfie camera. The camera is quite fast to focus, and HDR comes in automatically. The natural colours are held well, and the textures look decent. Wide-angle shots are less crisp and look as if they have gone through extreme processing, making them look unnatural. It warps at the edges. The depth-sensing provides a smooth blur effect, but it is not always perfect. Low-light performance is good with the noise kept under control. However, details look murky. Moving objects were captured with a bit of a blur.
Video recording was the default at 1280×720, and it was a bit grainy. 4K videos can be shot at 30fps, but movement can result in shaky footage.
The front camera can click decent shots for social media, but there is no depth effect present in them.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a whopping 5000 mAh battery aking with Vivo’s Dual Engine Fast Charging tech. It can keep the phone chugging for more than a day, and charging is fast too, getting it from 0-100 within 2 hours. It was able to run HD video on loop for 18 hours and 32 minutes, which is brilliant.
Vivo Z1 Pro does an excellent job by putting together all the requirements of a phone. It has a good battery, a fantastic performance and a premium ‘gradient’ design that works. However, the lack of AMOLED screen and sticking to the dated Micro-USB port seems like a wrong decision from the company. However, it is a well-rounded phone, and if you are looking at Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro then, Vivo Z1 is a good alternative.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera16 MP
- Front Camera32 MP
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.39 inches
- Weight201 g
- ColorMirror Black
- ColorSonic Blue, Sonic Black, Mirror Black
- Width3.04 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.53 inches
- Screen Resolution1080X2340
- Pixel Density395 ppi
- Display Size6.5 inch to 6.75 inch
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.4%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)
- RAM8 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 616
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) Funtouch 9
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB
- Storage128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 6/4 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Triple Camera16 MP, f/1.8, (wide)8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera32 MP, f/2.0
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, July
- StatusReleased 2019, July
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Vivo Z1 Pro
- How To Take A Screenshot On An iPhoneMon, 27 Jan'20At this point, we are sure that the majority of people around the world must be using a smartphone. Because of the fact that features phones from the likes of Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung and others have been mostly discontinued. Now, we know that smartphones have the advantage of doing things that feature phones can’t. One…
- How To Set Up And Start Using Your New iPhoneSun, 26 Jan'20One thing you might already be aware of is the fact that Apple released its new iPhone 11 series last year. So we know that people who were still using an iPhone 6 or 7 series will be looking to upgrade to a new iPhone. But we also know that the upgrades brought forward by…
- Battery Tips: The Best Way To Charge Your SmartphoneSun, 26 Jan'20Cover Image Source: https://www.rd.com/ Cell Phones earlier were used for calling or texting purpose but nowadays, it is all in-in-one entertainment device. Be it playing games, video calling, internet browsing, chatting, or streaming everything consumes battery. As a smartphone user, every one of us wants to charge the battery of our device very quickly and…
- Tips To Capture Great Smartphone PicturesSun, 26 Jan'20Image Source: https://digitalbrandinginstitute.com/ One of the things that we have understood by observing the smartphone industry from a while is that people have started to select their next smartphone based on the camera it possesses. The best camera smartphones in the past couple of years have been either from Apple or Google, but honestly, it…
- Samsung Galaxy A71 TeaserSun, 26 Jan'20Cover source: GSMArena One of the most anticipated smartphones from Samsung, the Galaxy A71, is coming soon and we now have some details about the smartphone’s release in India as well. First of all, it is worth noting that the smartphone has already been released in Vietnam. This means that we can have a fair…
- Apple iPhone SE2: Everything We Know So FarThu, 23 Jan'20We have been hearing leaks about the iPhone SE for about two years now, and finally, this year in 2020, Apple will soon be launching the iPhone SE 2. So, let's have a look at what all we know so far.
- Which iPhone Should You Buy Right Now?Tue, 21 Jan'20Here in this article, we have a complete guide for our users on which iPhone you should buy right now. We will be discussing the strengths as well as weaknesses of these iPhones to help our viewers get a better understanding of all these Apple smartphones.
- Best 5 Educational Games For Your Kids On AndroidMon, 20 Jan'20Image source: androidpolice.com If you are looking for the best games specifically for your kids, that are available on the Google PlayStore, you’re at the right place. We have a collection of these five games which are perfect for your child to play and have a fun learning experience. All these games are rated with…
- The Oppo F series concentrated more on its front-facing camera performance in the past and design was not the strong point of previous F-Series devices. However, we see a slight departure from that because the Oppo F15 focuses more on its design rather than the camera performance alone.
- Elements That Make Up The Best Phone DisplayWed, 15 Jan'20In 2020, the best display phones is a vital smartphone category that all manufacturers are trying to get their names on. The display has always been an essential part of smartphones. Still, ever since the advent of full-screen touch smartphones, it has become imperative for manufacturers to provide the best display smartphones to consumers. Progress…
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreLG W30 Pro₹12,490Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOppo Reno2 F₹23,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreHonor 20SAdd to compare
- 7.6spec scoreMotorola One ZoomAdd to compare
- 7.2spec scoreApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹109,899Add to compare
- Oppo A5 2020₹11,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreRealme X2Add to compare