Vivo Z1 Pro looks like a model packed with all the necessary features that you desire from a phone. Priced at Rs 14,990, the Vivo Z1 Pro is a robust all-rounder making sure that you are satisfied in all aspects with this phone.
The Vivo Z1 Pro has a fantastic performance, reliable, long-lasting battery and attractive design. It does not have many bad points to it, and so, it is a recommended phone.
The Vivo Z1 Pro arrives as an efficient all-rounder. It has a few pros and cons:
- The Vivo Z1 Pro has a gradient premium design which is quite colourful and handsome.
- The large punch-hole display provides a colourful and immersive experience.
- The Vivo Z1 Pro has an efficient processor which can keep app handling and gaming blazing fast.
- Vivo Z1 Pro has a massive battery with fast charging, which keeps phone chugging and makes it a reliable companion.
- The cameras on this phone are quite decent and can click bright and noise-controlled images in daylight as well as at night.
- The phone comes with a quite dated micro-USB port.
- It does not have the vibrancy of AMOLED screen in its display.
- Video recording can be a bit grainy.
The Vivo Z1 Pro is a decent all-rounder, and at this price range, it can even top the midrange market. It is a recommended model if you are someone who wants to have a decent model in your hand at a low price.
Vivo Z1 Pro is a strong all-rounder which keeps itself at the top with a great battery, fantastic performance and eye-catching design rounding it all off.
The Vivo Z1 Pro has a 6.53-inch screen with a Full HD+ display and a 1080×2340 resolution. The colours are quite sharp, and even under challenging conditions, the phone display does not become weak. Viewing angles are great too. However, the phone does not have the vibrancy that AMOLED screens tend to offer. Plus, you can adjust the colour temperature on this phone well enough. The punch hole does not interfere either.
The Vivo Z1 Pro will present you with a sizeable punch-hole screen, which is slowly becoming a trend in the market along with the pop-up selfie camera. The camera hole can be a bit distracting, but it looks trendy too. The phone has a glossy rear panel made out of plastic, and it has a multi-colour gradient to it which looks premium. The colours are well-saturated, and the effect is not just subtle – it’s something that comes out and draws your attention. The right holds the volume and power button while the left holds the Google Assistant button. There is a triple camera module at the back which sticks out a bit but not to an uncomfortable degree. However, the only noticeable weakness of the phone is the Micro-USB port used here, which is quite disappointing. It also has a headphone jack. The Z1 Pro looks similar to the Vivo Y17 but is a bit heavier at 201g and thinner at 8.85mm.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor. Plus, it has an Adreno 616 GPU. It is the first handset with this processor. The phone did not enter any slowdown mode when handling different applications. It kept its speed with everyday apps. Plus, gaming was a delight on this phone too with PUBG Mobile and Asphalt 9 running at high settings. However, the phone did get a bit warm. Plus, you get a decent 4GB and 6GB RAM variant.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a triple rear-camera set which has a primary 16MP camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, the phone carries a 32MP selfie camera. The camera is quite fast to focus, and HDR comes in automatically. The natural colours are held well, and the textures look decent. Wide-angle shots are less crisp and look as if they have gone through extreme processing, making them look unnatural. It warps at the edges. The depth-sensing provides a smooth blur effect, but it is not always perfect. Low-light performance is good with the noise kept under control. However, details look murky. Moving objects were captured with a bit of a blur.
Video recording was the default at 1280×720, and it was a bit grainy. 4K videos can be shot at 30fps, but movement can result in shaky footage.
The front camera can click decent shots for social media, but there is no depth effect present in them.
The Vivo Z1 Pro comes with a whopping 5000 mAh battery aking with Vivo’s Dual Engine Fast Charging tech. It can keep the phone chugging for more than a day, and charging is fast too, getting it from 0-100 within 2 hours. It was able to run HD video on loop for 18 hours and 32 minutes, which is brilliant.
Vivo Z1 Pro does an excellent job by putting together all the requirements of a phone. It has a good battery, a fantastic performance and a premium ‘gradient’ design that works. However, the lack of AMOLED screen and sticking to the dated Micro-USB port seems like a wrong decision from the company. However, it is a well-rounded phone, and if you are looking at Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro then, Vivo Z1 is a good alternative.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera16 MP
- Front Camera32 MP
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.39 inches
- Weight201 g
- ColorMirror Black
- ColorSonic Blue, Sonic Black, Mirror Black
- Width3.04 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.53 inches
- Screen Resolution1080X2340
- Pixel Density395 ppi
- Display Size6.5 inch to 6.75 inch
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.4%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)
- RAM8 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 616
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) Funtouch 9
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB
- Storage128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 6/4 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Triple Camera16 MP, f/1.8, (wide)8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera32 MP, f/2.0
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, July
- StatusAvailable Released 2019, July
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Vivo Z1 Pro
- With each passing day, online streaming providers including Netflix. Prime Videos and Hotstar is getting more popular. These internet content providers make it extremely easy to stream content on portable devices including smartphones. New smartphones such as the OnePlus 7 Pro, iPhone 11 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 now support HDR Displays that can really improve the quality of content delivery for the supported content.
- Best Smartphones with 8GB RAMFri, 27 Mar'20RAM is an important and integral component of a smartphone, it has generally been in our minds that having more RAM makes a smartphone faster, we don’t deny it but it’s not true completely. Having more RAM in a smartphone makes app loading times faster, and enables a smoother overall smartphone experience. And here is the list of the few best smartphones with 8GB RAM in India.
- Best 5G Smartphones That You Can Buy Right Now In India!Thu, 26 Mar'205G rumours and testing has been hovering all around the world, and India has finally got some officially launched 5G Smartphones that are available for sale. Many People do not change their smartphones every now and then, and continue to use it for 4-5years. India will be getting the 5G services in the upcoming few years, and if you are the one who doesn’t change the phone often and want to be ready with a 5G handset before the network becomes live, here are a list of the best few 5G Smartphones available in India right now.
- The COVID19 Crisis has left kids and elders stranded at home all alike, without regular classes going on for children it is important to keep them busy with something productive so that they don’t get bored. This is a great opportunity to get your children familiar with something that they can enjoy without having to keep them under constant supervision.
- The COVID-19 outbreak might have got everyone around here by a surprise but we gotta respect the government's decision to keep things outright. While doing so, which means you have to stay under any circumstances, it gets really boring for not being able to catch up with your friends and whatnot. Well, here are some games for you to try out when quarantined.
- Best Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 7000 In IndiaThu, 26 Mar'20Budget smartphone category is the one that most buyers in India aim for, this range of smartphones is best suited for those who are looking for a smartphone that is good for basic social media, calling and internet browsing. In this article, we list out some of the best smartphones that fall under this under Rs. 7000 price segment.
- Top 5 Android Smartphones with 6GB RAMThu, 26 Mar'20With advancements in technology, smartphones have become extremely common these days. It is something that most people use several times a day to communicate, to play games and sometimes, even to get work done. RAM is an integral component of the smartphone that helps it perform smoothly. Here is a list of top 5 smartphones with 6 GB RAM.
- Best Apps For Android And iOS To Help You Work From HomeThu, 26 Mar'20The Novel Corona Virus or COVID19 has caused major disruption in work schedules for many people, offices are being shut down and people are being asked to work from home all across the world. This massive change in the work climate demands changes in the ways you work, applications like Slack, Zoom, and Trello help you work easily from home collaborating with your team remotely.
- Best Free Android Launchers to Hide ApplicationsThu, 26 Mar'20While each Android Smartphone comes with a default launcher, most people tend to replace the default launcher with one of the amazing 3rd party launchers in the Google Play Store. There are several amazing launchers such as the Microsoft Launcher and Poco launcher that add a lot of functionality and come with the Hide Application feature as well that lets you hide some of your apps from the app drawer.
- Useful Ways to Utilise Your Smartphone CameraTue, 24 Mar'20There are ways to use your smartphone’s camera other than shooting photos and videos. This can include scanning barcodes, taking pictures for proof, etc and we will discuss the best ways in which you can utilize your phone’s camera.
- 7.8spec scoreRealme 6₹12,999Add to compare
- 6.8spec scoreOPPO Reno3 Pro₹29,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme X50 Pro 5G₹37,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₹92,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 3Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 6 Pro₹16,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MaxAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro₹12,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20₹66,999Add to compare