I don’t know about you, but, personally, I wouldn’t say I like when my wifi keeps frequently disconnecting on windows. But, to be honest, it is a pain for my laptop, and since the majority of apps that I use are internet-based applications, a single network failure disrupts my entire workload. And I can’t do anything about it. So, like me, if you’re too having an internet issue with the wifi network and your wifi network is not working, this guide will help you fix the problem in no time.
Also Read: Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Her
7 Easy methods to fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting Issue
1. Restart Wi-Fi router
A quick restart is one of the easiest solutions to any wifi disconnects issues automatically or wifi not working. Just turn off the wifi router switch for 2-3 minutes and turn back it on. This will refresh the connection, spectrum and networking frequency, and the problem will be solved.
2. Turn on/off airplane mode
The second troubleshooting method you can try to fix the wifi not working issue is to turn on Airplane mode on your computer or laptop. You have to turn on the Airplane mode for 3-4 minutes. To do that, press the “Windows+A” key from your keyboard and activate “Flight mode”.
Also Read: Xiaomi 11i Review – Most Affordable Mid Range Flagship
3. Reconnect the network
This method had worked for me when my wifi was frequently disconnecting. Go to the action centre and look for the wifi connection icon to reconnect the network. Next, click on the arrow key to see all the available wifi networks, right-click on the network and click on forget.
After a few minutes, simply connect the wifi to the same network and enter the password.
Also Read: How To Make A Team In Dream 11?
4. Turn on Private network
Some wifi settings can disrupt your network connection and cause frequent wifi disconnection issues. However, you might have to set your wifi connection to private to ensure that you have the right setting for your devices; this may automatically solve your wifi disconnects. To fix it, go to the action panel of the wifi network and click on the property of the network.
Here, select private under the Network profile type setting and save the setting.
5. Check WiFi power management setting
This happened to a fellow friend whose wifi keeps disconnecting frequently, and fixing this issue, we needed to change the power management settings a little bit. First, however, here is how to resolve the issue.
- Open device manager by going to the Windows 11 PC setting, or go to the press the “Windows + X” key and click on Device manager. Once you’re in the device manager setting, expand Network adapater seciton.
- Now, select the WiFi card and ‘Right-click’ to see its properties.
- Here, go to the Power management section, and untick the setting “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”. Activating this setting will enable the cumputer to forcefully keep the WiFi turned on.
Also Read: 10 Best Deepfake Apps and Websites You Can Try For Fun
6. Try to Reset network settings
If these solutions are not helping fix the wifi disconnecting frequently issue, you can try this trick as well. Here are the steps to change or reset the network settings.
- Open windows setting by pressing the shortcut key “Windows + I”.
- Here, go the Network & Internet setting, and Advanced network settings.
- Now, simply clikc on Network reset, and then Reset now button. Once you do that, the system will automaticlly reconfigure all the network settings.
- Restart the computer.
Also Read: Is It Time To Sell Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro? Get The Best Resale Value Now
7. Run trobleshooter
If the wifi disconnecting issue is still not fixed, you might have to try the network troubleshooter. This will help you find any hardware changes and software issues within your computer. Here are the steps.
- Press the windows key, and type “troubleshooter” and open the settings.
- Once the setting is open, select Internet connection and press the Run key.
- The software will automatically detect the problem with the device and try to fix the issue by itself.
- If this fix, dosen’t work then you might have to restore your lapotp OS, or take it to the service centre.
Also Read: Want To Upgrade From Vivo Y20? Here Are Some Options
If you feel the need to upgrade your phone, you can always choose to sell phone online and get a new one. Besides, you can also recycle old phone in Cashify!