2020 iPad Launched With LiDAR Scanner And Dual-Rear Camera Setup!
The 2020 iPad Pros get a host of improvements and features as compared to previous iPad Pro, with a new keyboard which includes trackpad support for the first time.
Highlights of the Story
- Just after a day when Apple mistakenly listed its next-gen iPad models on its Chinese website, the Cupertino giant unveiled the new 2020 iPad Pro models
- These come with exciting new features and hardware upgrades such as the LiDAR scanner and rear dual-camera module
- The company also announced the new Magic keyboard which now houses backlit keys along with a trackpad
Starting at Rs 71,900 for the 11-inch iPad Pro, users can get the Wi-Fi + Cellular model starting Rs 85,900. The bigger 12.9-inch iPad Pro starts at Rs 89,900 whereas, for the Wi-Fi + Cellular model, it is priced at Rs. 103,900. As of now, the availability for the India market has not been announced.
Talking about accessories, the Magic Keyboard comes at a hefty price tag of Rs 27,900 for the 11-inch iPad Pro and Rs 31,900 for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
Also read: Best Camera Apps For iPhone
2020 iPad Pro Specifications
The new iPad Pro is available in two display sizes of 11 inches and 12.9 inches. Both displays support ProMotion (supports a refresh rate of up to 120Hz), true tone and also come with anti-reflective technology.
Apple aims at replacing users’ next computers with their iPads, considering the amount of power and utilities that reside in these devices. Though the design of the newer iPads looks identical to the predecessors, they vary under the hood alongside the new rear cameras on the back as well. These new iPad Pros are powered by the new 8-core A12Z Bionic system-on-chip which make these devices faster and more powerful than most Windows PC laptops, as claimed by the company.
We also get a dual-rear camera module for the first time in any iPad, which comprises of a 12MP wide camera accompanied by a 10MP ultra-wide-angle camera. Another exciting offering that Apple has made in its next-gen iPads is the introduction of the LiDAR scanner along with the dual-camera setup for augmented reality (AR). It is the same technology driverless cars use to navigate roads and obstacles which works by measuring the distance to surrounding objects.
Also read: Top 5 Wallpaper Apps for Apple iPhone
The next-gen iPad definitely looks an interesting one, especially the Magic keyboard that finally comes backlit keys and a trackpad. So, stay tuned for more updates and the review for the same.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi