Best 5000 mAh Battery Mobile Phones in India
Different individuals have different likes. The mobile phone they pick mirrors their character. But the actual question is whether or not you are ready to settle for a mobile phone with less than 5000 mah battery capacity. Most youngsters decide on amazing phones that are usually fit for gaming while older people select smartphones with huge battery capacity. Picking a long battery life overpower is a serious down-to-business approach. Most of us do not want our mobile phones to be dead at night. Having to drag a power bank everywhere is not always a rational choice. Higher battery capacity is what ensures a long battery life. In most cases, a 5,000 mAh battery mobile effectively keeps going longer than a day and is found to receive better reviews from users. So what are you waiting for? Head right away to Cashify’s website to go through our top picks for 5000 mah battery phones.
The performance of the phone and its battery life is an uncommon combination to be found in a modern smartphone. Ordinarily, the presence of one among them will lead to the absence of the other. However, if you are hoping to find a mobile phone which will give you the best performance without having to make any compromise on settling with battery life, you have come to the perfect spot! All 5000 mAH battery mobiles appearing in the list we have given are the best options from major mobile phone producers in India such as Samsung, Micromax, Motorola, Lenovo, Gionee, Xiaomi, OnePlus, LG, Sony, Oppo, and many more of whom are all known for their quality smartphones.
Are you one of those people looking for the latest mobile phone in the Indian market with colossal battery capacity? Then, this is it! You are the right place that gives you all the alternatives available to browse from. To shorten it down significantly further, we at Cashify present you with the best 5000 mAh battery phones in 2020. Having a 5000 mAh battery mobile does not generally ensure decent battery life, however, it does guarantee that you will get over a day’s battery life out of the mobile phone in your pocket. So with no further ado, here we are with the best 5000mah battery phones at one’s disposal.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.