Best Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 7000 In India
Budget smartphone category is the one that most buyers in India aim for, this range of smartphones is best suited for those who are looking for a smartphone that is good for basic social media, calling and internet browsing. In this article, we list out some of the best smartphones that fall under this under Rs. 7000 price segment.
Highlights of the Story
- Smartphones in this price segment are best suited for social media, calling and internet browsing
- Camera and gaming performance are not a priority in this price segment
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A, Realme C3 are some of the best smartphones under Rs. 7000
If you are looking for a basic smartphone for your normal usage, that includes social media, phone calls, and internet browsing then Rs. 7000 is a decent budget to get a smartphone that does all this perfectly. In today’s smartphone market, there are many budget smartphones available with a good processor, HD quality screen, good RAM and more features. Overall, under Rs. 7000, you can get a decent smartphone. So here in this article, we list some of the best smartphones available in the market that fall under this category.
Here is the list of Best Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 7000 in India
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A
- Asus Zenfone Max M2
- Realme C3
- Realme C2
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 610
- Motorola Moto E6s
All the listed budget phones come with dual SIM support, 4G support, minimum 2 GB of RAM, at least HD display quality, Android 9.0 or above OS running version. There are plenty of phones available in the market in budget range but these listed phones are stand out from the crowd. Let’s take a look at these Smartphone features and specifications.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A
Xiaomi launched the Redmi 8A budget smartphone last year in September 2019 and a new upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual was just announced. Although the Xiaomi Redmi 8A and 8A Dual are the same in terms of specification, the only difference being the 8A dual features a dual rear camera. So let’s talk about the specification of Redmi 8A in general, the 8A comes with quite powerful specifications for the price and offers great value for money. It has a 6.22-inch display panel that supports 720 x 1520 pixels of resolutions and offers a 19:9 aspect ratio. There is a waterdrop notch design on top. Onboard, it features an Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. There is a 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage available with a micro SD card slot.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A comes with a 12-megapixel camera on the backside along with an LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front side for selfies. The phone is powered by a Non-removable 5000 mAh battery capacity and has an 18W fast charger. It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box. The Redmi 8A is available in Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, and Sunset Red color options.
Also read: The Best Smartphones A Student Should Buy
- Excellent battery life
- Solid build quality
- USB Type-C port
- Weak low-light camera performance
- MIUI is full of spammy ads
Asus Zenfone Max M2:
Only of the few smartphones with a stock android like user interface in this price segment, the Asus Zenfone Max M2 is an excellent smartphone for its price. Packing in a 6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display on the front, this phone has a little big notch compared to the other smartphones on the list, but the Asus Zenfone Max M2 is still worth considering. Under the hood, this smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Chipset and comes with up to 4GB of RAM. On the cameras, it comes with a dual rear camera setup of a primary 13-megapixel shooter and a 2-megapixel depth lens. On the front, the M2 sports an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. Unlike some other phones in this price segment, the Max M2 has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a decent-sized 4,000mAh battery onboard. Starting at just Rs.6,999 in India and offering a clean Stock Android Experience, this is worth considering.
- Clean Stock Android Experience
- Rear Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- 13-megapixel dual-rear cameras
- A quite old, Snapdragon 632 Chipset
- Selfie Camera isn’t that great.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.