Best Method to Get the Oppo A3s Screen Fixed
Are you struggling with the broken screen of your Oppo 3s? And, you can’t do a single thing with your broken screen. Cashify provides you door-to-door repairing services at a very affordable price.
Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify repair
Highlights of the Story
- You can repair your Oppo A3s screen on Cashify with a very minimal amount.
- Cashify provides you the doorstep service unlike any other service centers
Powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, Oppo A3s was launched in 2018. It proves to be an affordable deal, promising durability and longevity. But screen damage might reduce its lifespan. Is your phone cracked? Are you struggling to binge-watch your favourite series through a cracked screen? Keep reading to find out the best ways to fix the issues with your device’s screen!
Method 1: Cashify repair
Firstly, you must have to visit Cashify mobile repair to fix your Oppo A3s. Now, Just follow these simple steps:
First, you need to create a Cashify account and provide your phone details.
Now go to the screen repair section of the website and put the brand of your phone, like in this case you have to fill up the Oppo brand.
Now select the phone model and you’ll be taken to the OPPO A3s Screen Repair & Replacement page. Here, select the colour of the device.
On the next page, select the screen option and book your repair appointment.
Cashify offers services at very affordable prices. Oppo A3s screen repair will only cost you Rs. 2,549.
In order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, Cashify only uses genuine spare parts for its repair services. And that’s why there is a three-month manufacturer’s warranty on all parts.
Cashify also offers a door repair service, where a professional service agent comes to your home and fixes your smartphone screen right in front of you.
Method 2: Oppo Service Center
Your second option is to go to an Oppo Service Center and have your device repaired.
Step 1: Oppo repair costs a lot of money. This may be beyond your budget.
Step 2: Oppo Authorized Store will charge you more than Rs. 3,500 for your Oppo A3s screen, which can only increase the cost of repair.
Step 3: Also, to repair your phone, you need to find and physically visit an authorized Oppo store. It should be noted that Oppo does not provide any services above the threshold.
Also Read: Sell Old Oppo Mobile Phone
Oppo is a durable and sturdy phone. Screen damage can cause its durability to reduce significantly. Cashify will be the best way to fix your A3s screen within your finances.
Cashify offers the latest information about all smartphones worldwide. For more information about Oppo A3s specifications, features, tips and tricks, and related news, please visit our product page.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.