Cashify’s Donate For Education In The Hindu Business Line
The past few months have set a new normal in various fronts. Be it the workplace, education or people’s overall behaviour. What was once natural has stopped being so, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic that hit the world with massive force. As a precautionary measure, governments across the world had to take drastic measures to tackle this disease. So much so that lockdown is now a household term one hears almost every day. With lockdowns, one after the other, new measures had to be taken in order to keep the world going. Education couldn’t stop, so classes moved to online portals. And an unprecedented consequence showed itself. For online classes, one needed the tools, a smartphone and a stable internet connection.
With the demographic like that of India, it’s not very hard to grasp how difficult it must be for the underprivileged school-kids to keep up with their classes. These children come from families who do not have the means to provide them with the necessary gadgets for online classes. Cashify, with a few like-minded non-government organizations, stepped up to do the needful in this scenario. Our goal was simple, make smartphones available to as many kids as possible.
We came up with a portal through which people could donate smartphones that they were no longer using. These devices, once in our hands, were refurbished and then systematically distributed to the needy. We are still continuing our efforts and with more and more donors joining us, we are reaching more children every day. Here’s what The Hindu BusinessLine has to say about it.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.