OnePlus 8T 5G vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
Let’s compare OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra today where OnePlus 8T was released in India on 14th October, 2020 and Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was released in India on 7th August, 2020. Both the phones were released in India in 2020 itself.
Let us compare OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for you to pick the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
As we move ahead, we will compare OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra detailed specifications :
OnePlus 8T has a 6.55 inches Fluid AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a 6.9 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display that offers a 20:9 aspect ratio with Gorilla Glass Victus protection. When we compare OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, OnePlus 8T runs on Android 11 and is powered by OxygenOS 11 whereas Galaxy Note 20 Ultra runs on Android 10 and is powered by One UI 2.5. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ) and Hybrid dual-SIM ( Nano ) respectively.
Processor and Storage
OnePlus 8T is a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 and comes paired with up to 12GB RAM. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is powered by an Exynos 990 paired with up to 12GB RAM.
Considering OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in terms of storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 256GB. There is no expandable storage in OnePlus 8T whereas Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has an expandable storage option via microSD card.
Also Read : OnePlus Mobile Price List In India
OnePlus 8T has a quad camera setup of a 48MP primary camera, 16MP ultra wide lens with a 116-degree field-of-view, a 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a triple-camera setup of a massive 108MP primary camera with PDAF, Laser AI, 12MP periscope telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom and 50x Hybrid zoom and a 12MP ultrawide sensor.
When we compare OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra front cameras, both the phones have 16MP and 10MP selfie cameras respectively.
OnePlus 8T has a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support that charges 100% in 39 minutes. Whereas, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a similar 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging, and Reverse wireless charging 9W.
Also Read : Smartphone News
We have compared OnePlus 8T vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Micromax is one of the oldest smartphone brands which is now struggling with gloomy sales, mostly due to a lack of modern features and poor marketing. However, the brand does offer a decent price to performance ratio along with decent internals and acceptable modern hardware. Micromax smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company focussing…
- Sony, although with an awful smartphone sales figure, offers impressive hardware quality and decent internals in their smartphones. With the brand suffering from a bad reputation in the smartphone market, the offerings made by Sony often fail to attract the crowd. But, with the company focussing on adding better and more competitive smartphones to its…
- Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you…
- Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020…
- The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphone brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the…