Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21
Today, let us compare Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 where Realme 7 launched in India on 3rd September, 2020. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy M21 was released in India on 23rd March, 2020. Both the phones were released in India in 2020 itself.
We will now compare Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
As we move ahead, we will compare Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 detailed specifications :
Realme 7 provides a 6.5 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy M21 has a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. When we compare Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21, Realme 7 runs on Android 10 and is powered by Realme UI whereas Samsung Galaxy M21 runs on Android 10.0 and is powered by One UI 2. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Realme 7 is powered by Mediatek Helio G95 paired up with up to 8GB whereas Samsung Galaxy M21 is powered by Exynos 9611 and comes paired with up to 6GB RAM.
Considering Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 in terms of storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card. The expandable storage is up to 256GB in Realme 7.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
Realme 7 has a primary 64MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 119-degree field of view, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, Samsung Galaxy M21 has a triple camera setup of a primary 48MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor.
When we compare Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 front cameras, both the phones have 16MP and 20MP selfie cameras respectively.
Realme 7 has a 5,000mAh battery and it takes 65 min for its 30W fast charging to charge the phone 100%. Whereas, Samsung Galaxy M21 has a massive 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Also Read : Compare Mobile Phones
We have compared Realme 7 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 above. This is to help you with the choice of the phone that suits your demands and budget accordingly.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Vivo is one of the most active smartphone brands in India. With absolutely no fixed time of launching new devices, users get unable to foresee new devices and often get their choice messed up in the company’s own smartphone portfolio. To make the right decision, here is a timely updated Vivo price list 2020, which…
- Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in India. We have combined this Xiaomi mobile price list for you so you can easily compare prices of all Xiaomi devices available in India right now. While we all know about Xiaomi, its huge product lineup can be intimidating when looking for a new phone…
- The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best. Smartphone vendors from Apple, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi,…
- There are many options of smartphones available under the 50000 category, however not every smartphone can be an immediate buy. Here are some tips that can help you find the best smartphone under 50000 for you, if you are confused or do not know where to start from. Isn’t it amazing that you can get…
- A set of premium smartphones for buyers looking for a smartphone that has everything and is under Rs. 45,000.