Coronavirus Lockdown: Airtel Credits Rs. 10 Talktime, Extends Pre-Paid Validity Till April 17
Telecom Giant Airtel has announced that they will be extending the validity of prepaid plans for its 80-million low-income customers alongside providing Rs.10 Benefit so that users can contact their loved ones without being worried about their balance.
Highlights of the Story
- With the Coronavirus lockdown implemented Airtel has announced measures to aid the low-income subscribers.
- The complimentary talk time and extended prepaid validity will be credited within 48 hours
- The validity of all pre-paid customers has been extended to April 17th
A bit of a relief new for Airtel Users, the telecom giant has proclaimed a replacement initiative to assist its valuable eighty million low-income subscribers amid this COVID-19 pandemic. The company is aforesaid it’ll be extending the validity of pre-paid packs and credit Talktime of Rs. 10 to its subscriber’s account in the next 48 hours.
Airtel has extended the validity of pre-paid packs until April 17, this implies that Airtel users can continue obtaining incoming calls even though their validity expires. Additionally, to the current validity, Airtel is additionally crediting Rs.10 to the pre-paid accounts of all the eighty million customers permits them to create calls or send necessary messages without worrying about the balance in their phones. The new initiatives have already been unrolled by Airtel and it ought to be activated in the next upcoming 48-hours.
“These 80 million customers effectively cover all underprivileged households on the Airtel Network. These special measures will particularly benefit migrant workers and daily wage earners who may have been impacted due to the nationwide lockdown to combat COVID-19,” Airtel said in a media release.
Airtel’s latest move comes shortly when the telecommunication administrative unit of India (TRAI) asked telcos to increase the validity of prepaid recharges. TRAI declared that telcos must come back up with measures to make sure customers have uninterrupted services throughout this 21-day imprisonment.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.