EEC Certifications For New Xiaomi, POCO, And Realme Phones Hint At Launch
Poco’s new smartphone could be a high-end smartphone that may support ultra-fast charging speeds.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme has also been certified by the EEC.
- Xiaomi and Poco also spotted on EEC.
Xiaomi phones with model numbers M2007J17G and M2007J3SG, POCO phone with model number M2007J20CG, and Realme RMX2170 are the ones that were spotted.
Apart from these certifications, there are no specifics known of these models yet. But it tells us there are in the line of launch soon.
No official names have been given to the models from Xiaomi, Poco, and Realme. According to tipster Mukul Sharma, the POCO M2007J20CG model could be a high-end smartphone that may support ultra-fast charging speeds.
Realme’s leaked model was spotted on the Wi-Fi certification revealing that the phone will support dual-band Wi-Fi and runs on Android 10.
There are many speculations as to Poco’s POCO C3 could be a rebranded version of the Redmi 9C budget smartphone. Then again, there are no confirmed announcements or leaks specifying the details on the said phones.
We spotted the iQOO U1 (V2023) on the EEC website, suggesting its global launch, as well as the Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro smartphones.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.