Gionee K3 Pro Launched In China
The Gionee K3 Pro has been released in China for around CNY 699 which converts to approximately Rs 7.500 in India. The key features of the handset include a 6.53-inch display alongside a 4000 mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup. Also, the device is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60.
Highlights of the Story
- The Gionee K3 Pro comes in Jade Green and Pearl White color options
- The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60
- The Gionee K3 Pro is priced at around CNY 699 which is roughly Rs 7,500
- The device is currently on sale in China
The Gionee K3 Pro features a 6.53-inch HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. The handset is fueled by a 4000 mAh battery. Also, the Gionee K3 Pro is powered by the 12nm based MediaTek Helio G60 alongside 8GB of RAM 128GB of internal storage. The device has been launched in the Jade Green and Pearl White color options. It does seem like the device is targeted at budget gamers as the MediaTek Helio P60 is quite a decent processor. Although, you cannot see high settings for PUBG on the processor, it provides a seamless medium settings gameplay. That is more than enough for the price that this device is coming on.
When and if the device is released in India, it will indeed be a tough competitor in that price range. The specifications are absurdly incredible for the device’s price tag.
When it comes to the cameras, the Gionee K3 Pro has a triple camera setup with a 16-megapixel primary sensor in a square-shaped module. Details of the other two cameras has not yet been revealed. Furthermore, there is a 13-megapixel selfie shooter at the front.
However, one very unique thing is that the Gionee K3 Pro has the fingerprint scanner integrated in the camera module. This is both bizarre and interesting at the same time. When it comes to connectivity, the device has all the important ones like WiFi, 4G LTE, USB Type-C port and also a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Gionee K3 Pro Price
As said earlier, the Gionee K3 Pro comes with a price tag of CNY 699 in China. This price converts to near about Rs 7,500 in India. The 6GB/128GB variant is available at this price. However, there is also an 8GB/128GB variant which is priced at CNY 799 which is roughly Rs 8,600. The smartphone is already on sale in the site JD.com. However, there is no official news about its international availability.
Gionee has always been known to make decent devices at absurdly cheap prices. Although the company has had several hiccups in between, we hope they are back on track with this one.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…