Oppo A53 2020 Launched In India
It is a mid-range budget smartphone offering by the company. It launched in Indonesia last week and is now available in India right now.
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO A53 originally debuted in Indonesia last week.
- It is available for purchase starting at 3pm today.
- The phone features a 16-megapixel primary camera sensor.
Oppo A53 2020 is finally available in India right now. This smartphone is directly in competition with Realme, Samsung, and Xiaomi. Some of the key features include a 90Hz refresh rate display. Thus, making it one of the most affordable phones with a high refresh rate screen. Other key features include an octa-core processor, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and 18W fast charging.
This new 2020 variant is a refreshed version of the model that launched in 2015.
Oppo A53 2020 Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display has a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered with Snapdragon 460 SoC paired with up to 6GB RAM. It runs on Android 10 OS with ColorOS 7.2 custom layer on top.
Oppo A53 2020 also has 64GB and 128GB of onboard storage options that are expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
In terms of camera, it houses a triple camera setup with a 13MP primary camera and a couple of 2MP sensors. There is a 16MP sensor on the front for selfies. In addition, it packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Oppo A53 2020 Pricing and More
The pricing starts at Rs 12,990 for the base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Whereas, the 6GB + 128GB variant is priced at Rs 15,490.
It comes in Electric Black, Fairy White, and Fancy Blue color options. Moreover, it will be available for purchase in the country starting at 3 pm today. It is right now available on Flipkart right now.
However, the company is offering 5 percent cash back on Bank of Baroda Credit card and Federal Bank Debit card, No Cost EMI for up to six months, and zero down payment finance scheme.
Also read: Sony Mobile Price List In India
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…