PUBG Mobile V1.0 Arrives Sept 8 – See All Updates Here
PUBG Mobile is all set to drop one of its biggest updates on September 8. The v1.0 update will introduce a ton of new changes and enhancements to the game. From visual components like graphical enhancements to a better and new UI, the game will be bringing a lot of changes.
Highlights of the Story
- The v1.0 update will be called Beyond A.C.E
- The update will drop on September 8
- Graphical enhancements and a new UI will be seen
- Character improvements and a change in gameplay mechanics will be seen too
PUBG Mobile is known not only for its incredible gameplay but, for its constant drive to improve overall gameplay as well. The open-world survival game constantly brings updates every season to further improve the overall user experience. This update will be bigger than any of those updates. Furthermore, players can expect to see major graphical enhancements. Also, the overall presentation of the game will change as well.
The graphical enhancements include improved lighting and enhanced particle effects. The muzzle flash, smoke and a variety of other things will be improved too. Also, these graphical enhancements will be staret from the lobby itself. Additionally, PUBG Mobile will be improving the landing animation too.
The users can also expect to see better water reflections, vegetation textures and the sky. According to the developers of the game, the overall graphical textures have been improved.
A New UI
One of the main issues with PUBG Mobile has always been the title screen for new players. Figuring out each and every thing takes quite a while to get used to. However, the developers of the game have changed that now. The upcoming update will have a much more simplified and interactive lobby.
Furthermore, the company says that it focuses on user interactions, motions, visuals and sound effects to improve the overall user experience. It does not just end there. Players will also have the ability to customize their interface layout as per their ease of access and taste.
Apart from this, the PUBG mobile official YouTube channel for India also teased a whole lot of new things in their latest teaser of the update. The teaser reveals a ‘New Era’ which is most likely going to be Erangel 2.0. Erangel is one of the classic maps in PUBG Mobile. The updated version of the map was revealed last year but, we think it is finally ready. Therefore, players will most likely see a new Erangel when the update drops.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…