Gionee Max Launched In India
Gionee has launched the Gionee Max which comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery. The entry-level smartphone comes with an octa-core processor, a large battery as well as dual primary cameras. The Gionee Max also marks the entry of the brand in the country after almost a year.
Highlights of the Story
- Gionee Max comes with a price tag of Rs 5,999 in India
- The handset is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery
- The smartphones comes in three color options
- The device will go on sale on Flipkart from 31 August
The Gionee Max feature a 6.1-inch HD+ display. The phone also has a 2.5D curved glass screen protection. Furthermore, the device is based on Android 10 OS. The Gionee Max comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The internal storage can also be expanded up to 256GB, which is pretty nice.
Also, the entry-level smartphone is powered by the Unisoc 9863A SoC, which is an octa-core processor. This is quite a pleasant thing to see in an entry-level device. The octa-core processor will definitely handle everyday tasks like texting and multi-tasking with ease. The 8 ARM Cortex-A55 cores are pretty decent for the price that the smartphone comes in.
The Gionee Max has a dual camera setup at the back and a single one on the front. The dual camera setup consists of a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with a depth sensor as well. There is a 5-megapixel selfie camera in the front integrated within a U-shaped notch. Thick bezels can also be seen in the device.
Coming to the USP of the device, it is fueled by a whopping 5000 mAh battery. It is quite common these days but in a device this absurdly cheap? It is definitely the main reason why people are going to purchase this model. The device also supports reverse charging which can come in pretty handy during tight situations.
Gionee Max Price
The Gionee Max is a Flipkart-exclusive device which is priced at Rs 5,999. The single 2GB/32GB variant comes in this price. The device is also available in three color options namely Black, Red and Royal Blue. The entry-level smartphone will go on sale in Flipkart from 31st of August.
Skip Or Buy?
Going by the specifications of the device at the price that it comes in, we do expect to see quite a lot of people buying it. The 5000 mAh battery coupled with an octa-core processor and a dual camera setup is quite the steak deal. The Gionee Max is definitely a device one can opt for especially as a secondary device. However, people who are stepping into the realm of smartphones for the first time can definitely start off with this one. Overall, the device is value for money product for sure.
As the device marks the entry of the brand in India once again, we do expect to see it be a hit. The Flipkart-exclusive entry-level smartphone is quite the device to grab for its price tag, after all.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…