Nokia 5.3 And Nokia C3 Launched In India
HMD Global has finally launched Nokia 5.3 and Nokia C3 in India. The 5.3 has already had its global announcement earlier this year along with the 1.3 and 8.5 5G. However, the C3 was only launched earlier this month in China. Both the phones come with a clean stock-android user interface.
Highlights of the Story
- The Nokia C3 is meant for first-time smartphone users
- Nokia 5.3 is available in a single storage configuration
- The Nokia 5.3 will go on sale from September 1 in India
The device features a 6.55-inch HD+ display along with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device is based on Android 10 OS and has a stock android experience. Additionally, the Nokia 5.3 is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC along with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
When it comes to the camera, the Nokia 5.3 has a primary quad camera setup. The primary camera includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and another 2-megapixel macro sensor. Also, the device has an 8-megapixel selfie shooter in the front.
The device comes in a single storage configuration option of 64GB. Additionally, the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB through a dedicated slot. The device has a fingerprint scanner at the back along with a dedicated Google assistant button. The device is powered by a 4000 mAh battery along with 10W charging support.
Nokia C3 Specifications
The Nokia C3 runs on Android 10 and has a stock android UI as well. The device features a 5.99-inch HD+ IPS display. The handset is powered by an octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC along with up to 3GB RAM. Additionally, the phone has a single 8-megapixel sensor at the back with an f/2.0 autofocus lens and an LED flash. You will also get a 5-megapixel sensor at the front for selfies.
Also read: Infinix Zero 8 Live Images Leaked of Launch
The device comes in two storage options. There is a 16GB and a 32GB storage option both of which are expandable up to 128GB. The Nokia C3 uses a 3,040 mAh battery. According to the company, the phone with 16.5 days of standby time. Furthermore, 50 hours of talk time can also be expected on a single charge.
Also read: ZTE Blade A7s 2020 Official Renders Revealed
Price and Availability
The Nokia 5.3 price in India is Rs 13,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant. However, the 6GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs 15,499. The smartphone comes in three color options namely Cyan, Sand and Charcoal. The device will go on sale from September 1 but can be pre-ordered on the Nokia website. There are multiple offers on the device from Jio as well.
The Nokia C3 price in India has been set at Rs 7,499 for the base 2GB/16GB model. The 3GB/32GB variant is priced at Rs 8,999. The device will also come with a replacement guarantee of 1 year. The smartphone will go on sale from September 17. Pre-orders for the phone will start from September 10 on the Nokia website. The device comes in two color options namely Cyan and Sand.
While the Nokia 5.3 is an affordable mid-ranger, the Nokia C3 is mainly designer for new smartphone users. Both the phones are value for money devices and might be bagging quite a bit of sales.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…