Nokia 5.3 And Nokia C3 Launched In India
HMD Global has finally launched Nokia 5.3 and Nokia C3 in India. The 5.3 has already had its global announcement earlier this year along with the 1.3 and 8.5 5G. However, the C3 was only launched earlier this month in China. Both the phones come with a clean stock-android user interface.
Highlights of the Story
- The Nokia C3 is meant for first-time smartphone users
- Nokia 5.3 is available in a single storage configuration
- The Nokia 5.3 will go on sale from September 1 in India
The device features a 6.55-inch HD+ display along with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device is based on Android 10 OS and has a stock android experience. Additionally, the Nokia 5.3 is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC along with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
When it comes to the camera, the Nokia 5.3 has a primary quad camera setup. The primary camera includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and another 2-megapixel macro sensor. Also, the device has an 8-megapixel selfie shooter in the front.
The device comes in a single storage configuration option of 64GB. Additionally, the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB through a dedicated slot. The device has a fingerprint scanner at the back along with a dedicated Google assistant button. The device is powered by a 4000 mAh battery along with 10W charging support.
Nokia C3 Specifications
The Nokia C3 runs on Android 10 and has a stock android UI as well. The device features a 5.99-inch HD+ IPS display. The handset is powered by an octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC along with up to 3GB RAM. Additionally, the phone has a single 8-megapixel sensor at the back with an f/2.0 autofocus lens and an LED flash. You will also get a 5-megapixel sensor at the front for selfies.
Also read: Infinix Zero 8 Live Images Leaked of Launch
The device comes in two storage options. There is a 16GB and a 32GB storage option both of which are expandable up to 128GB. The Nokia C3 uses a 3,040 mAh battery. According to the company, the phone with 16.5 days of standby time. Furthermore, 50 hours of talk time can also be expected on a single charge.
Also read: ZTE Blade A7s 2020 Official Renders Revealed
Price and Availability
The Nokia 5.3 price in India is Rs 13,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant. However, the 6GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs 15,499. The smartphone comes in three color options namely Cyan, Sand and Charcoal. The device will go on sale from September 1 but can be pre-ordered on the Nokia website. There are multiple offers on the device from Jio as well.
The Nokia C3 price in India has been set at Rs 7,499 for the base 2GB/16GB model. The 3GB/32GB variant is priced at Rs 8,999. The device will also come with a replacement guarantee of 1 year. The smartphone will go on sale from September 17. Pre-orders for the phone will start from September 10 on the Nokia website. The device comes in two color options namely Cyan and Sand.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.