Pixel 4a 5G And Pixel 5 Might Be Coming Next Month
Google Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 are all expected to launch by September 30. These are one of the most anticipated devices this year and quite every tech enthusiast are looking forward to getting their hands on them.
Highlights of the Story
- The Google Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 could launch by September 30
- The devices won’t be launched in India
- The smartphones are expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765G processor
- The prices are expected to start from $499 and $699, respectively
The market might be screaming competition right now but, the Google Pixel 4a and 5 are soon going to snatch the spotlight. The Pixel series has always been a massive hit not only in India but globally as well. However, the unfortunate news is that the Google Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 won’t be released in India.
However, as per leaks revealed by the very reliable Jon Prosser, the devices might release as early as next month itself.
The Google Pixel 4a and Pixel 5: Expected Specifications
The specifications of both the Google Pixel 4a and Pixel 5 have been revealed through various leaks. Based on the previous leaks, the devices are expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765G processor. Details about the pricing of the devices have also been revealed by Google itself. While the Pixel 4a 5G will start from $499, the Pixel 5 is expected to be starting from $699.
The Pixel 4a 5G is expected to feature a 5.81-inch display. On the other hand, the Pixel 5 is expected to have a larger 6.67-inch display. The Pixel 5 will also be having a 90Hz QHD+ panel.
The Pixel 4a 5G is also expected to be starting with a 6GB/128GB variant along with an expected capacity of 3140 mAh battery. On the other hand, the Pixel 5 is expected to have a 3500 mAh battery.
The Google Pixel 4a already took the market by storm earlier this month. With the release of the modified 5G version of it, we are expecting to see quite the reaction. It is also clear from the specification leaks and prices that while the Pixel 4a 5G will be a mid-ranged premium device, the Pixel 5 will be that of a high-end one.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…