Top 5 Stock Trading Apps In India!
In a world full of frauds, there are some trusted and secure apps for stock trading. Stock trading is a process of buying and selling shares or stocks. Holding a little percentage of shares of a company can make one the owner of a little piece of that company. The stock trading business is risky, but if directed in the right ways, it can bring profit. One of the initial steps for stock trading is to know about a reliable trading platform. Therefore, we have listed the top five applications where you can start stock trading in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Mobile trading apps have become a necessity in the stock market trading space in India
- Kite by Zerodha and 5 Paisa are some of the great apps to get started with stock broking in India.
- These apps deliver great performance with an easy to use interface and are trusted by millions of users
Stock Trading through mobile apps has gone mainstream and has stock trading accessible to everyone now. These mobile apps offers market access and trading facility on smartphones and thus this has brought a lot of new investors on board.
The Google Play Store and Apple App Store have tons of stock trading apps but its a hell of a task to find out the best app that features all the popular stocks and also is secure enough to keep our funds safe. Stock Trading is quite easy and you just need to sign up, create your account and you will find yourself trading in a few minutes.
Also Read: The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 Edition
Getting down to business, here is the list of the Top five Stock Trading Apps In India:
Kite by Zerodha
Zerodha is a Bangalore based company and is performing great with the stock market phenomena even though it is relatively new. Its design and features are effortless and simple to navigate.
The app is great for first-time investors and you also get features like wishlist, order window, multi exits on positions, customizable Multi-MarketWatch views, filter and search options on MarketWatch, holdings, and more. You get instant updates on your orders along with other account updates.
More than a million people have downloaded this free to use app that also offers reliable security settings. Kite by Zerodha app also offers adjustable dark mode settings so you can give it a theme according to your wishes. Overall, this application is a very reliable source for setting up your game in the stock market business.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- Intuitive User Interface
- Free to use app
- Instant updates on orders
- Impressive features like wishlist, order window, multi exits on positions and so on
- Dark mode is available
- Reliable security settings
- User-friendly navigations
- Wishlist resets after logging out
- Fails to respond in charts when you switch between apps
- Drawing section lacks efficiency
- Opening an account takes time due to delays in verification processes
With over five million downloads, 5 paisa is a stock trading app that offers a free Demat account. This application allows you to get live updates from NSE, BSE and MCX markets easily along with features like advanced charting tools, a deep analysis on the stock market, learning videos and tips, multi-asset watchlists, alert options and so on.
Making orders and payments is super fast and easy with this application. Netbanking is available with 40 banks along with options of UPI for your trading and payments. You can also buy digital gold with this app along with insurances and personal along with facilities.
Subscriptions are also available for higher facilities at very affordable and budget-friendly prices. You can build your customisable portfolios as well. Overall, this application of 5 paisa indeed offers excellent services.
Also read: Recycle Old Device
- Various advanced technologies and tools
- Fast order placements and payments along with fast-tracking
- User-friendly interface
- Access to easy live updates on the market
- Learning videos and tips available as well
- Robo investment advisor
- Option to set alerts
Angel Broking is one of the most trusted stock trading apps available in the market right now. Using this application is no rocket science with its user-friendly interface. You can avail features like live streaming of prices, convenient portfolio tracking, latest updates on the market, secure transfers, intraday charts with indicators, funds summary reports along with marking payout for your holdings.
This application is very safe and secure also comes with frequent updates that offer more versatility and functionality. For the first time investors, opening a Demat account is super fast and easy with Angel Broking. There are absolutely no hidden charges on this application as well. In conclusion, this application will not disappoint you with its performance and features.
- Numerous advanced features like convenient portfolio tracking, latest updates on the market, secure transfers and so on
- Simple and easy navigations
- Quick orders and payments
- No hidden charges
- Webinars, educational videos and tips available
- Premium version also available for more facilities
- Central Pivot Range (CPR) indicator is not available
- Few users have reported glitches while viewing charts
Kotak Stock Trader App
Kotak stock trader app by Kotak Securities Limited offers a great deal for getting involved in the stock market business. This application allows its users to make real-time purchases and track the live share market. The app also allows you to easily keep yourself updated with the latest news from Nifty and Sensex today. The application has a user-friendly interface and is therefore easy to navigate. You can easily manage your trading portfolio and place your orders plus get updates on it within minutes.
The Kotak Stock Trader App has multiple charting tools available that allow you to track the share market live. This application is very safe and secure with its multi-level authentication, HTTPS protocol, and top-level encryption. Apart from this, there are many more features available with this free application like customizable watchlists, deep and derivatives analysis, a wide range of asset classes, and so on.
- Safe and secure
- Easy to use
- Instant order placements and trackings
- Live updates on the markets with deep analysis
- Numerous advanced features
- Not much clarity on tabs
- Some users have reported glitches and bugs
Another very well working application on this list is the IIFL Markets. This app was also given the award for the best stock trading application by the Zee business awards so you can determine the popularity and efficiency of this app from that. Using the IIFL Markets app you can have easy access to the latest updates and development going on in the stock market.
The app is super easy to use and making a purchase and getting updates on the order is super fast and easy. There are a lot of comprehensive features for Guest users that are also available with single OTP. For first time investors, this application also provides expert advice and tips, along with a deep analysis of the market. It has been there in this business for more than 20 years with millions of users trusting its reliability.
Apart from all the features mentioned above, the app is equipped with a lot of advanced features. These include- A customizable watchlist, research reports of over 500 stocks, advanced portfolio tracking, details on future gainers and losers, various smart investing tools, and a lot more. All this for free.
- Fast and easy to use
- Smart tools for investment
- Reports for more than 500 stocks from reputed markets like BSE, NSE, NCDEX and so on
- Beneficial features like advanced portfolio tracking, in-depth analysis, expert tips and educational content and so on
- Provides details on future gainers and losers
- There have been complaints about bugs by users
- The details on prices are wrong sometimes
- The app has freezing issues on some devices
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…