5 Best Apps To Buy Cryptocurrency In India!
Cryptocurrency trading apps are a must for people who want to trade and monitor their crypto holdings anywhere at any time. There are tons of apps available, making it difficult to decide which one to download. As cryptocurrency trading is not legal in all countries, attention must be paid while choosing a crypto trading app. Here we have listed some of the top apps you can choose from.
Table Of Contents
- 11. High-level security
- 22. Real-time data
- 33. Availability in your Country
- 4Best Apps to Buy Cryptocurrency in India
Highlights of the Story
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are changing the way we perform digital transactions.
- Many countries are debating whether to allow to buy cryptocurrencies or not because of their decentralized nature and tax implications.
- A mobile app for trading cryptocurrencies is the best way to enter that world and learn. Many apps can help you get started as a beginner.
Cryptocurrency is the money of the future, and as the digital world grows, the use of cryptocurrency is aimed to drastically increase. Everyone wants the best apps to buy cryptocurrency. These days people are getting their hand the first-hand technology by using apps where they can buy Cryptocurrency. These intuitive apps don’t just help in quickly doing a crypto trade but also help them invest their money to gain larger profits. We have compiled these best apps to buy cryptocurrency lists so you can up your crypto game and stay on top.
With so much buzz across the globe, India too is seeing a sudden surge in people investing in cryptocurrency, starting from the most popular Bitcoin to more than 100 other coins, including DogeCoin, Shiba Inu, and more. While searching for the best apps to invest in cryptocurrency, you might have come across several apps. Here, we have gathered the five best apps to buy cryptocurrency in India.
An unlawful transaction from your exchange may occur anywhere, and there’s no way to determine who is responsible for the marketing. Criminals, fraudsters, and hackers may use cryptocurrencies to their advantage due to this. However, there is a plus aspect to this as your information will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Only one thing to remember: be sure you set up two-factor authentication and email authentication to provide an additional layer of protection. In this section, we’ve compiled a list of the most OK cryptocurrency-buying applications that are also equipped with advanced security measures.
Also Read: Top 5 Apps to invest in Mutual Funds in India.
1. High-level security
As bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrencies are difficult to trace, the app must have security to keep your funds safe. Once you have done the transaction, it is virtually impossible to cancel or get your money back. In addition, due to the decentralized nature of blockchain, it is almost impossible to trace who owns the wallet.
2. Real-time data
Just six months ago, the price of Bitcoin was Rs. 6 lakh, and today, the value has almost quadrupled and reached Rs. 25 lakh. Etherium, another popular cryptocurrency, has reached the price of Rs. 1 lakh, and that is just in one year. This is why you never know when the cryptocurrency market can skyrocket overnight, and the market is quite volatile. So keeping a finger on the pulse of cryptocurrency markets means remaining up to date with real-time information on volumes and price of currencies.
Whichever app you download, look for real-time data and information; this ensures that you are not using any outdated information in trading and investing decisions. Also, make sure that the exchange has enough trading volume so that you can buy and sell the coins easily without any delay. These apps to buy cryptocurrency can give you proper data so you can smartly decide which cryptocurrency to invest in.
3. Availability in your Country
Availability is not much of a concern if you’re just interested in learning about cryptocurrencies with news or tracker apps. If you are interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency, then you need to make sure that the app is available and trading cryptocurrencies is legal in your country.
It is a hot topic for discussion and debate whether bitcoins are legal or not, as tracking them is impossible. Many countries have banned the use of cryptocurrencies, while others have instituted limitations on the type of cryptocurrencies that can be bought or sold. So before you download the app and get started, double-check whether cryptocurrency is legal or not.
Best Apps to Buy Cryptocurrency in India
1. WazirX – Bitcoin, Crypto Trading Exchange India
WazirX is the most famous crypto trading app in India and might be the best app to buy cryptocurrency. It rose to fame after Binance acquired WazirX and made it perfect for simple spot trading. You can buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies with support for UPI deposits instantly. The app has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use.
You can deposit/withdraw funds instantly via UPI, IMPS, and P2P. WazirX has the highest liquidity for the Indian currency in India. They also give the highest referral commission of up to 20% without any limit. The app also has advanced features like TradingView, chart trading, and Stop-Limit orders. And it recently got updated with P2P transactions too. The cryptocurrency app is a good addition to buy any currency in India. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
Binance is one of the most popular crypto exchanges in the world and is the best app to buy cryptocurrencies in India. It is effortless to use and has a simple design that is well suited for beginners. You can buy and sell your crypto as well as view your trading history and crypto holdings. Functions like stop-limit, market order, and limit orders are available for more experienced traders.
The app has a wide range of alternative cryptocurrencies available for trade and has recently introduced fiat capabilities that let you buy bitcoins with credit cards.
3. Zebpay Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Exchange
ZebPay is one of the oldest apps to buy cryptocurrency trading in India. ZebPay started off as an initiative to help India invest in Bitcoin and another crypto. ZebPay app comes with an intuitive design for Android, which is clutter-free, and the ease of usage is good, which makes it a good crypto trading for seasoned traders or beginners.
To buy cryptocurrency, all you have to do is download the app, register with your phone number, and finish the KYC process to add funds into your account and start investing in your preferred cryptocurrency. You can also get a Pro membership to gain access to premium charting tools on a web interface, where you can also manage everything on a single screen. ZebPay has been in the market since 2015 and has seen the rise of Bitcoin significantly. The app is available both for Android and iOS.
4. CoinDCX Go: Bitcoin, cryptocurrency investment app
CoinDCX Go is another apps to buy cryptocurrency in India where you can invest in all the top cryptocurrencies in a limited manner so as to not lose much money in the highly volatile crypto market. The app comes with an interactive user interface to help beginners invest their money in the crypto market safely.
You can deposit and withdraw funds from the CoinDCX Go app safely and securely. The cryptocurrency app allows you to invest & buy with as little as Rs. 100. However, if you want to invest more than Rs. 10,000, you will need to complete their KYC process and get approved. Developed by CoinDCX Official, the app is available both for Android and iOS.
5. CoinSwitch: Bitcoin, Crypto Trading Exchange India
CoinSwitch Kuber is yet another user-friendly crypto exchange platform in India and is a good app to buy cryptocurrency. With a simple app that is helpful for beginners, you can start your investment with as little as Rs. 100 in various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more. You can trade in over 100+ cryptocurrencies in this app.
CoinSwitch Kuber supports instant deposits and withdrawals from your bank account. In order to start trading, there is a smart KYC process, and upon approval, you can trade with more fund limits. The cryptocurrency app is flexible for newbies who are looking to invest in crypto as well as enthusiasts who are stuck to trading all day. CoinSwitch Kuber also claims to have prompt customer support and is the best app to buy cryptocurrency in India.
The Cryptocurrency market is not fragile in India; on the other hand, it’s ever-growing. There is speculation that the Reserve Bank of India might introduce its own cryptocurrency in the coming future; till then, these best apps to buy cryptocurrency might bring down your craving for crypto trade. On the other hand, WazirX and CoinSwitch are reliable options if you’re looking for trading options in Cryptocurrency in India. What looks like a simple trading app can revolutionise the entire digital marketplace as the adoption of crypto increases over time.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…