Here Are The Best Upgrade Options For Vivo Y33s
Are you looking to sell your old Vivo Y33s? Then don’t be concerned! Cashify will assist you in selling your outdated phones. Continue reading to learn about the finest upgrading alternatives.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo Y33s specifications
- 2In 2022, what makes the Vivo Y33s obsolete?
- 3What is the best way to earn instant cash for my old Vivo Y33s?
- 4What Are the Benefits of Selling Your Old Phone Through Cashify?
- 5Best upgrade options
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo Y33s performance has degraded throughout the course of the year. The smartphone has outlived its usefulness.
- We’ve compiled a list of the best smartphones for 2022 that you might enjoy.
The Vivo Y33s was applauded when it was initially released for its excellent battery life and up-to-date operating system. While every one of us enjoyed its beautiful display and good battery life, why would this phone become obsolete? Despite the phone’s outstanding features, better phones are currently available. On contemporary phones, better and even new functionalities are available. This article will show you how to sell your Vivo Y33s.
Vivo Y33s specifications
On August 23, 2021, the Vivo Y33s smartphone was released. This stunning smartphone features a huge 6.58-inch display with the MediaTek Helio G80 CPU. It is also equipped with a non-removable 5,000mAh battery. Also, it supports fast charging. You’ll also be provided with a triple camera setup on the back of the Vivo Y33s.
The Vivo Y33s has a triple camera arrangement on the back. Furthermore, Two Autofocus is available for the back camera. And also, Autofocus is available on the front camera as well.
In 2022, what makes the Vivo Y33s obsolete?
The negative thing about the Vivo Y33s is the 60hz refresh rate, which is unacceptable at this price point. In addition to that, it also lacks Gorilla Glass protection.
Performance concerns occur when playing high-load games. When many programmes are running in the background, and there are a lot of notifications, it can quickly become slow. Even at the lowest graphics settings, though, it is excessively sluggish.
What is the best way to earn instant cash for my old Vivo Y33s?
Follow the steps outlined below to sell your old smartphone using Cashify swiftly.
- First, log in to a Cashify account via mobile app, head over to the Sell old mobile phone page and pick Vivo as a brand.
- In the second step, select the device’s model, and you’ll be taken to the Sell Old Vivo Y33s website. From this option, choose the device’s colour.
- In the third step, input the details about the smartphone to determine its exact repurchase value.
- Once everything is in order, you may plan a free pickup time with one of our representatives.
- At last, the buyback amount will be immediately credited to your account.
What Are the Benefits of Selling Your Old Phone Through Cashify?
Cashify offers fantastic prices and repurchase offers that you won’t find anywhere else when it comes to selling your old phone. You won’t have to leave your house to sell your phone because we offer free doorstep pickup. Furthermore, money is promptly deposited after the order is done, and you will receive the funds in your account.
Best upgrade options
1. Xiaomi Redmi 11 Pro 5G
Redmi 11 Pro 5G offers the most impressive photograph and video quality and a good gaming experience to the users. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is a fantastic smartphone that offers various advantages to the users by providing various features. The unique design and the all-over performance of this phone stunned everyone.
2. iQOO Z6 4G
The iQOO Z6 4G has a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (2,404 x 1,080 pixels), 1,300nits peak brightness, and a touch sampling rate of 180Hz. A waterdrop notch and an optical in-display fingerprint scanner are located on the display surface. This smartphone’s 4G version features a long battery life, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and decent cameras.
3. Realme 9 Pro 5G
Realme 9 Pro 5G surprised the Realme users when they bought the 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display and Full HD+ compatibility. The front camera is hidden behind a punch hole in the screen. The smartphone has a greater high refresh rate display, is the appropriate size, and is also reasonably good for gaming, with some unusual features like heart rate measurement and colour changing design.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…