OnePlus Nord was launched in 2020 with its 6.44 inches 409-PPI display. There is no doubt that the smartphone is an amazing gadget. The device comes with a 4,115 mAh Li-ion, fast Charging battery and delivers excellent performance. However, a minor accident can damage your mobile and damage the screen. So, if you are looking for a good service centre to replace it as soon as possible, we have two quickest ways to fix the device.
Also Read: Best OnePlus Bluetooth Earphones In India
First way: Cashify repair service
The first way to get your OnePlus Nord screen replaced is via the Cashifymobile repair service. It’s convenient, trustworthy and has a lower price compared to others.
- First, you have to enter your number and register on Cashify.
- After selecting your smartphone brand, you will reach the OnePlus Repair & Replacement page.
- After Choosing your series and colour, you will see different services for your mobile. Now, just book your appointment for screen replacement.
- The screen repair price is only 10,500, which is better than other service centres. Also, you will get up to three months warranty.
- The Cashify executive will come to your home and fix it in your presence. At Cashify, we use only genuine parts and provide a six-month warranty on all types of screens.
Second way: OnePlus service centre
Your second option is to visit any OnePlus service centre to repair your OnePlus Nord screen.
- You will have to go to the authorised service centre for your screen service. And it might be a little difficult for users as it will be slightly time-consuming.
- There is no doubt that the service centres use original parts, but it costs 11,000 to 12,500, which is much more than Cashify.
- Service centres will ask you to submit your phone for more than a week for its repair. So, if you don’t have any backup mobile, you will face many troubles.
OnePlus Nord gives you outstanding performance with 6.44 inches 409-PPI and a 90Hz refresh rate display. It would be problematic if you had to face a screen broken or scratch problem. So why look for other ways to repair it? While you have Cashify mobile repair service. It will fix your screen cheaply, and you will also get a warranty. So don’t think anymore; book your repair service within budget.
You can find more information about different smartphones on the Cashify product page. You can also read new features, reviews, news and more about OnePlus Nord. Also can sell your old phone at a valuable price.