Here’s How To Get OnePlus Nord Screen Fixed Within Budget
OnePlus comes with a 6.44 inches display, but screen malfunction is nothing new. And if you’re worried about how to get your OnePlus Nord repaired, don’t worry; we have two suggestions to fix it immediately.
Table Of Contents
- 1First way: Cashify repair service
- 2Second way: OnePlus service centre
Highlights of the Story
- Is your OnePlus Nord screen broken? if your answer is yes then you’re at the right place.
- Here, we have mentioned the best way to get your OnePlus Nord screen fixed.
OnePlus Nord was launched in 2020 with its 6.44 inches 409-PPI display. There is no doubt that the smartphone is an amazing gadget. The device comes with a 4,115 mAh Li-ion, fast Charging battery and delivers excellent performance. However, a minor accident can damage your mobile and damage the screen. So, if you are looking for a good service centre to replace it as soon as possible, we have two quickest ways to fix the device.
Also Read: Best OnePlus Bluetooth Earphones In India
First way: Cashify repair service
The first way to get your OnePlus Nord screen replaced is via the Cashifymobile repair service. It’s convenient, trustworthy and has a lower price compared to others.
- First, you have to enter your number and register on Cashify.
- After selecting your smartphone brand, you will reach the OnePlus Repair & Replacement page.
- After Choosing your series and colour, you will see different services for your mobile. Now, just book your appointment for screen replacement.
- The screen repair price is only 10,500, which is better than other service centres. Also, you will get up to three months warranty.
- The Cashify executive will come to your home and fix it in your presence. At Cashify, we use only genuine parts and provide a six-month warranty on all types of screens.
Second way: OnePlus service centre
Your second option is to visit any OnePlus service centre to repair your OnePlus Nord screen.
- You will have to go to the authorised service centre for your screen service. And it might be a little difficult for users as it will be slightly time-consuming.
- There is no doubt that the service centres use original parts, but it costs 11,000 to 12,500, which is much more than Cashify.
- Service centres will ask you to submit your phone for more than a week for its repair. So, if you don’t have any backup mobile, you will face many troubles.
OnePlus Nord gives you outstanding performance with 6.44 inches 409-PPI and a 90Hz refresh rate display. It would be problematic if you had to face a screen broken or scratch problem. So why look for other ways to repair it? While you have Cashify mobile repair service. It will fix your screen cheaply, and you will also get a warranty. So don’t think anymore; book your repair service within budget.
You can find more information about different smartphones on the Cashify product page. You can also read new features, reviews, news and more about OnePlus Nord. Also can sell your old phone at a valuable price.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…