The Realme 6 is a smartphone with a lot of unique features. Even a robust smartphone like the Realme 6 isn’t completely damage-proof. A smartphone accident can occur at any time, causing the gadget to be damaged and its screen to be broken. As a result, any user should make repairing their smartphone display a top priority. But don’t panic; we’ve discovered the two most effective ways to have your Realme 6 screen changed in no time.
Also see: This Windows 10 How To Record Screen Guide Will Make Life Easy!
Method 1: Cashify repair.
- The first option for getting your Realme 6 screen mended is to use Cashify’s mobile repair service, which is easily accessible.
- Simply create an account on the Cashify website or app and log in through your smartphone’s relevant information.
- Once you’ve arrived at the home page, navigate to the screen repair section and choose your smartphone’s brand and model name; Realme Screen Repair & Replacement.
- You’ll now be brought to the Realme 6 Screen Repair & Replacement page, where you may select the device’s colour.
- The details for the various repair services will be listed on the following page. Click on the screen to schedule a screen repair appointment.
- For any smartphone, Cashify has the best repair pricing. The Realme 6 screen replacement, for example, will set you back ₹3949, which is pretty reasonable for the ordinary user.
- Furthermore, Cashify provides its customers with doorstep repair services. That implies a customer support representative will come to your house and repair your smartphone while you are present. This provides your device’s optimum security and reduces the risk of data theft.
- Cashify only employs authorised authentic parts; thus, the restored spare component comes with a six-month warranty.
Also read: Looking For The Next Steam Sales Dates? Here’s All Of Them
Method 2: Realme service centre
The second option is to visit a Realme service centre for professional assistance in repairing your smartphone display. Many people, however, would find it difficult because they would have to skip work at the same time.
- The authorised service centre also repairs their smartphone with industry-grade genuine spare components, which cost more than the average. A basic screen replacement for the Realme 6 could cost between ₹5,000 and ₹6,000.
- Realme also doesn’t offer a home repair service for their smartphones, so you’ll have to take it to a Realme service centre to have it fixed.
- In addition, the repair centre will want you to send the smartphone in for diagnostics and testing for 2-3 days. As a result, if you don’t have a backup smartphone, you’ll have many communication problems.
The Realme 6 boasts a 6.6-inch FHD+ ultra-smooth display with a 90.6 screen-to-body ratio per cent. Furthermore, it has a dew-drop notch design, which gives it a great viewing angle. As a result, Cashify repair is the finest option for getting your Realme 6 screen repaired at a reasonable rate; their doorstep repair service is dependable and affordable.
Also read: Want Some Freebies? Here Are The Best Free Games On Steam
On the Cashify product page, you can discover thorough information on numerous smartphones. Explore the Realme 6‘s specifications, features, reviews, relevant news, and complete information on upcoming devices.