Alt Balaji is a subsidiary of Balaji Telefilms Ltd. and was launched in 2017. Since then, the video on demand platform has risen exponentially in terms of popularity. In fact, it’s got over 3.8 million active users at the moment. The platform is also helped by the fact that a large number of shows are frequently added each year. Considering the amount and type of content that Alt Balaji provides, there’s no doubt that these numbers will see growth. If you’ve got a smart TV and want to watch Alt Balaji’s content, we’re here to help. This article will give you all the information about how to activate Alt Balaji on smart TV.
Without any further delay, let’s get started!
Alt Balaji, like most other OTT platforms in India, is active on a bunch of devices. Currently, the platform supports the following:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android smartphone
- iOS smartphone
How to install Alt Balaji on Android Smart TV?
Installing the Alt Balaji app is relatively simple. All you need to do is have a strong internet connection and a working smart TV. Let’s look at the installation process for the Alt Balaji app below.
- Make sure that you’re on the home screen of your Android TV.
- Find the Google Play Store app on your Android TV and open it.
- In the Search bar, type in “Alt Balaji”. The app should show up on the screen.
- Open the app’s Play Store page and install it on your Android TV.
Alt Balaji Activation
Now that you’ve installed the Alt Balaji app on your smart TV, you’ll have to activate the app. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the newly installed Alt Balaji app on your smart TV.
- Sign into the app using your Google Play Store credentials.
- After entering the credentials and logging in, the app will provide you with an Activation Code. Keep this code handy and note it down immediately.
- For this next step, you’ll need to have your smartphone or your laptop/PC on hand.
- On your smartphone or PC, go to the official Alt Balaji website to activate your account.
- Once you’ve opened the website, you’ll have to log into the website with the same credentials you used for your smart TV.
- After entering the relevant details, you’ll have to input the activation code that was saved earlier.
- Input the code into the relevant field, click “Continue”, and your Alt Balaji account will be activated.
Alt Balaji on Apple TV
Just like Android TV, Apple TV also provides users access to Alt Balaji. Of course, you’ll have to install and activate the app as well. Let’s see how the process differs from Android TV:
- From the Apple TV home screen, navigate to the Apps segment.
- Under the “Entertainment” banner, search for Alt Balaji.
- The app’s listing should pop up. Highlight it and select “Get“.
- Wait for the app to download and install.
- Sign in to the Alt Balaji application using your credentials.
- If you try to stream any content, you’ll be provided with an activation prompt.
- This prompt will also provide you with an activation code. Note down the code.
Also read: 5 Cheapest Smart TVs In India August 2022
Alt Balaji Apple TV activation
To activate your Alt Balaji account on Apple TV, follow the steps below after installing the application on your Apple TV.
- Use your smartphone or PC to visit the official Alt Balaji activation website.
- Log into the Alt Balaji website through your credentials.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the Activation Code you saved earlier.
- Enter the Activation Code and select “Continue“.
- Your Alt Balaji account on Apple TV will be activated!
Alt Balaji on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Let’s check the steps for installing Alt Balaji on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Navigate to the Apps section and search for Alt Balaji.
- Download the Alt Balaji app onto your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Log into the app using your login credentials.
- After logging in, any attempt at streaming content will be blocked with an activation code prompt. Note down the activation code shown.
Alt Balaji on Amazon Fire TV Stick Activation
Here’s how you can activate your Alt Balaji subscription on Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Visit the official Alt Balaji activation website on your smartphone or PC web browser.
- Sign into the website using your relevant information.
- When prompted, input the Activation Code you saved earlier during the app’s installation on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- After entering the Activation Code, click on “Continue“.
- Your Alt Balaji account on Amazon Fire TV Stick is now active!
Alt Balaji subscription plans
Alt Balaji offers various subscription plans, depending on the user’s requirements. You can check out the plans below.
- Free plan (replete with ads, and the content is limited).
- INR 100 for 2 months, at INR 50 per month.
- INR 199 for 6 months, at INR 33 per month.
- INR 300 for 12 months, at INR 25 per month.
As you can see, Alt Balaji’s subscription plans are pretty economical. This makes it easy for the viewers to access content without paying exorbitant amounts of money each month. For more information, you can check out the platform’s subscription plans here.
Hopefully, with the help of this article, you now know how to activate Alt Balaji on smart TV. Since smart TVs come in different kinds, from varying manufacturers and platforms, we’ve made sure to include the major players in the game. From Android TV to Amazon Fire TV Stick, you should now have no problems activating your Alt Balaji subscription. For more such helpful tips and tricks, keep following Cashify!
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.