Poco F1 was released in India in August, 2018. It has a power-packed 4,000mAh battery. However, with time and use of the mobile phone, you can experience problems like battery drainage or heating of the phone and you might want to change the phone’s battery. To help you out, we have listed down two very easy ways for your phone’s battery repair and/or replacement purposes below :
Cashify helps you get your Poco F1 battery replacement done very conveniently. We will also let you know how much does it cost for Poco F1 battery repair.
- You can visit https://www.cashify.in/battery-repair
- You will further be directed to follow some steps to avail the repair services.
- Cashify is the most reliable source for quality parts at affordable prices while service centres charge you high amounts for the same.
- When we talk about prices, the starting price of Poco F1 battery repair is Rs. 1,499.
- Doorstep instant services are a perk of Cashify whereas service centres take a long period of time for repair services.
- Last but not the least, Cashify repairs your devices in front of you which ensures 100% privacy maintenance and no swapping of parts happens.
Via Authorised Service Centre
The second alternative for Poco F1 battery replacement process is visiting an authorized Xiaomi centre :
- An authorized Xiaomi Center would assure you a 100% original battery for your Poco F1 phone but will charge you a huge amount for the same.
- On the other hand, an authorized centre may ask you to visit them and will not offer you any instant repair services.
- Xiaomi centres may provide you warranty/ guarantee as per their terms and conditions but providing it every time would not be an option available.
- Poco F1 original battery can cost you approximately Rs. 3000.
However, we can conclude that the starting prices of Poco F1 battery repair are Rs. 1,499 at Cashify!
The Poco F2, which is expected to launch soon, will definitely have an upgraded battery that’ll be better optimised. Are you looking to pick this device up? Let us know in the comments!
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…