Poco F1 is a phone that has been in the Indian market since August, 2018. Poco happens to be a sub-brand of Xiaomi. If you’ve accidentally damaged your Poco F1 screen then don’t worry, getting it replaced and/or repaired is actually a very easy process. Here’s an article to inform you how does much it cost for Poco F1 screen repair.
We have listed two of the safest and most reliable ways for the same purpose below:
The first option for all your phone repair and replacement services should always be Cashify as we are always upfront when our customers need us!
- You can click here for your Mobile Screen Repair
- You will be directed to further procedure on the website itself.
- However, there are some vivid reasons for Cashify being the best place for your Poco F1 screen repair and Poco F1 screen replacement.
- The first and the strongest reason being Cashify offers you door-step repairs while you have to visit authorized service centers by yourself.
- Cashify ensures to provide you quality parts at affordable prices while service centres may charge you a high amount of money for the same parts!
- Talking about price, at Cashify, Poco F1 screen repair price starts from Rs. 1,499 which looks like a great double deal of quality parts and reasonable prices!
- Cashify offers you warranty/ guarantee services as applicable but service centres don’t always provide a guarantee/ warranty.
- Also, we do your phone’s repair in front of you and at your doorstep unlike service centres where you have to leave your device at their hands.
- This is definitely a great measure to ensure that Cashify has authentic parts of your device and no parts are being swapped.
Via Authorised Service Centre
The second option for your Poco F1 screen replacement can be to visit a Xiaomi authorized centre :
- Xiaomi centres provide you with original parts of a device but again that comes with a heavy amount of price to pay.
- Your Poco F1 screen replacement process gets longer as authorized centres demand to reach out to them!
- As you visit an Xiaomi authorized centre, you will have to wait for at least 6 days to get your Poco F1 screen repair done.
- The cost at authorised centres will be approximately Rs. 6000.
- Any further issues with the phone may take a longer period of time and you will have to stay away from your device!
This is an average of how much does it cost for Poco F1 screen repair. The costs can start from Rs. 1,499 for Poco F1 screen repair as well as Poco F1 screen replacement at Cashify!
The Poco F2 is now highly anticipated, as fans loved the Poco F1. It remains to be seen whether the successor will live up to the hype, but Poco is not expected to disappoint.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…