The Samsung Galaxy M20 was a budget smartphone featuring good specifications and decent performance. However, screen damage in today’s lifestyle is sort of unavoidable. A broken screen can create viewing issues, hence reducing the smartphone’s performance to a greater extent. But don’t worry, we have come up with the two best and the most affordable method to get your Galaxy M20 screen replaced.
Also Read: How to Get Spotify Premium for Free in India
Method 1: Cashify repair
The first option is to go with the Cashify mobile repair service that will be affordable and offer more significant benefits.
- To book an appointment for Cashify repair, create an account on the Cashify website or app and log in with your credentials.
- Once you’re on the home page, go to the Cashify smartphone screen repair section and select the brand of the smartphone and model of the device, i.e. Samsung Galaxy M20.
- Now, in the next Samsung Galaxy M20 Screen Repair page, select the colour of the device.
- Cashify offers the best and most affordable pricing for their repairing service, and hence the charge for a screen replacement only costs Rs. 3,099.
- Cashify also offers doorstep delivery of its repairing service in which a certified service executive will visit your home and repair your smartphone screen in your presence. This ensures maximum security of your device within your comfort zone.
- Cashify only uses genuine parts for its repair services and provides six months of extended warranty on the smartphone parts it repairs.
Also Read: OPPO F19 Pro Review – All That Glitters is Not Gold
Method 2: Samsung service centre
The second method is to get to your nearest Samsung service centre and get your Galaxy M20 fixed.
- Searching and reaching out to an authorised service centre can be a hurdle for some users. You’ll also have to be present at the service centre to get your device screen replaced.
- On the other hand, a screen replacement at the Samsung service centre will cost you around Rs. 5,000 to 6,000, for some users, this can also be expensive for a screen repair.
- In addition, you’ll have to submit your Galaxy M20 for few days to get its display fixed. This can potentially cause an issue for the users who have confidential data on their smartphones.
- Samsung also doesn’t have any doorstep repairing service for their smartphone repair. Hence, a physical presence at their authorised service centre is a must.
Also read: Infinix Hot 10 Play Review – Get This If You Are Low On Budget
The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3-inch display and has a 90 per cent screen-to-body ratio. The device also has an awesome dew-drop notch design. Therefore, for a more fantastic viewing experience getting the screen replaced must be considered a priority. Cashify repair is the best and most reliable place to get your Samsung Galaxy M20 screen replaced since it is trustworthy and affordable.
Cashify’s product page has intricate details about the latest and available smartphones; you can find reviews, news, compare pages, specs and related information about Samsung Galaxy M20. Don’t forget to check out.