The OnePlus 7 is a smartphone for enthusiasts. Its compact pricing is the primary reason for its increased sale. However, when you have a broken screen, then even enthusiasts find the device not worth having. A damaged display can cause performance issues and create unnecessary flickering on the screen, which is not good for the viewing experience.
However, you don’t have to worry about it since we have found the two easiest methods to get your OnePlus 7 Screen replaced.
Method 1: Cashify repair
Cashify mobile repair solution is the best smartphone repairing solution you can opt for. There are multiple benefits to this. Let’s see them in detail.
- Go to the Cashify website or App and log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in, go to the screen repair section and select your brand as OnePlus and your device model to continue.
- In the next OnePlus 7 Screen Repair page, select the colour of your device and proceed ahead.
- You’ll be able to see the price of the OnePlus 7 Screen replacement, i.e. Rs. 7,799. Select the replacement option and book your appointment to get your device repaired.
- Cashify’s service representative will reach out to your location and fix your smartphone at your home. The best part about this is that you don’t have to go out, and all the repairs will be done in front of you to ensure the maximum security of your device.
- Because Cashify uses genuine smartphone parts for its repairing service, it also provides six months of warranty. So, if your screen is not functioning properly even after few months, rest assured that Cashify will replace it with a new one in no time.
Also Read: Upcoming Smartphone Launches
Method 2: Oneplus Service centre
The OnePlus authorised service centre costs a lot when it comes to the repairing of the device.
- A screen replacement for the OnePlus 7 may cost you around Rs. 10,000 to 12,000. This might be a slightly unreasonable price for few people.
- Apart from that, getting your OnePlus device repaired at an authorised service centre will require you to submit your smartphone for a couple of days. This can cause an issue for people who are privacy-centric.
- There is no doorstep repairing service provided by OnePlus, which means you’ll have to visit the service centre on your own. The location of the service centre is also dependable on the area that you’re residing.
Also Read: Panasonic Mobile Price List In India
OnePlus 7 features a 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED display with HDR10 certification. IT has a great viewing angle and punchy colour calibration. Cashify repair is the most reliable place to get your OnePlus 7 screen replaced at a budget-friendly charge.
The Cashify product page has information such as specs, tips & tricks, reviews, compare pages and related news about OnePlus 7. Don’t forget to check out the latest information about the upcoming smartphones.
Editor-in-chief at Cashify Techbyte. Author, Writer, Tech Journalist. Usually, I simplify logic gates. Ping me for gadget & movie recommendations. Always ready for a cooking challenge.