Broken Display? Here Is How You Can Get Your OnePlus 7T Screen Fixed
Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify repair
- 2Method 2: OnePlus authorised service centre
A damaged screen in a flagship device like the OnePlus 7T is no good. This is because it has such a great display and a beautiful DCI-P3 colour calibration. However, nothing can be protected from an accident. Though that doesn’t mean that a broken screen should be the new norm. A damaged display impacts the overall smartphone performance and look, and for that, it should be fixed as soon as possible.
This article will highlight some of the easiest and most affordable methods to get your OnePlus 7T screen replaced.
Also Read: Best Second Hand Phones Under Rs. 20,000
Method 1: Cashify repair
Cashify mobile repair has the best repairing solution that you would require. Getting your device repaired is very easy; you just need to follow the below steps.
- Go to the Cashify app or website, and log in or sign up to create your account.
- Once the account is created, go to the screen repair section and select your brand OnePlus, and the model of the device; OnePlus 7T.
- In the next OnePlus 7T Screen Repair page, select the colour of the device.
- You’ll be taken to the next page, where you’ll be able to see various pricing details for individual repair services. Here, select the Screen repair option and confirm your booking.
- The OnePlus 7T screen repair will cost you Rs. 12,549, which is significantly much cheaper than the traditional repair method.
- Cashify provides genuine smartphone parts for its repair services. Hence, you’ll also get a six month of warranty on each repair.
- The doorstep repairing service of Cashify is a charm since it reduces the hassle for the customer to go to any service centre and get their device fixed. Everything is done in front of you, making it a more secure and trustworthy repairing service.
Method 2: OnePlus authorised service centre
- OnePlus service centre is the second alternative that you can choose. However, since OnePlus doesn’t have any doorstep repairing service for their smartphone, you will need to reach out to a OnePlus service centre in person. For a working population, it might turn out to be a hassle.
- Since OnePlus uses its original parts to repair each smartphone. The OnePlus 7T display repair at the authorised service centre may cost you around Rs. 14,000 to 16,000. For some people, it might not be a very budget-friendly approach.
- The other issue is that if you want your phone screen to be replaced. You’ll have to leave the smartphone at the service centre for a couple of days.
Also Read: How to Get Spotify Premium for Free in India
Thus far, the most reliable solution to repair your OnePlus 7T is via Cashify. It is hassle-free and trustworthy. Apart from that, Cashify repair also offers genuine parts at an affordable cost making their repairing services pocket-friendly.
The product page of Cashify has various information such as specs, reviews, tips & tricks, compare pages and related news about the OnePlus 7T. You can also check out the exclusive news section about the upcoming smartphones.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…