How To Recharge BSNL Prepaid: Step by Step Guide
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) was formerly known as CellOne. This service provider offers national and international roaming with more than 300 networks worldwide to its customers. BSNL provides certain custom made packages to its customers with various combinations to suit their needs. It provides its services at competitive rates for a great user experience.
Step-by-step guide on how to recharge your BSNL number via BSNL App:
- Login to BSNL application.
- If you don’t want to login, click on Skip Login.
- Select Recharge from the options displayed on your screen.
- Enter GSM Prepaid, Mobile number, Circle and Nickname in the dialog boxes that appear.
- Click on the number linked.
- Select your preferred plan or type amount for the recharge.
- Click on Continue.
- Once you pay, you will successfully recharge your BSNL number.
How to recharge BSNL number via portal.bsnl.in
When you visit the website and scroll down to select Mobile recharge, you might find details to recharge your BSNL number. You might find three categories there which are Mobile details, Communication details and Payment details. You can start the procedure by entering your Mobile details. The procedure through which you can recharge through the website is as follows :
- Enter your Mobile number in the very first dialog box under Mobile details.
- Confirm your mobile number right below the above one.
- Select your State/Circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter your email address under the communication details
- Add your mobile number below the email address.
- In the third row, you will be asked to enter a code given there for verification purposes.
- Simply enter the given code in the box.
- If you want to remember the information for the next recharge, click yes on the remember information question.
- Once you are done with filling all the details, click on SUBMIT.
How to recharge your BSNL number via PayTM
- Visit paytm.com or paytm application on your phone.
- Select Prepaid on the top left corner.
- Enter your mobile in the dialog box given below.
- Select your service operator as BSNL.
- Choose your circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter the amount of recharge or click on browse plans.
- Click on proceed to recharge and make payment.
- Hurray! Your recharge is successful.
Above are all the procedures and ways you can recharge your BSNL number through various applications and BSNL website as well.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…