Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) was formerly known as CellOne. This service provider offers national and international roaming with more than 300 networks worldwide to its customers. BSNL provides certain custom made packages to its customers with various combinations to suit their needs. It provides its services at competitive rates for a great user experience.
Step-by-step guide on how to recharge your BSNL number via BSNL App:
- Login to BSNL application.
- If you don’t want to login, click on Skip Login.
- Select Recharge from the options displayed on your screen.
- Enter GSM Prepaid, Mobile number, Circle and Nickname in the dialog boxes that appear.
- Click on the number linked.
- Select your preferred plan or type amount for the recharge.
- Click on Continue.
- Once you pay, you will successfully recharge your BSNL number.
How to recharge BSNL number via portal.bsnl.in
When you visit the website and scroll down to select Mobile recharge, you might find details to recharge your BSNL number. You might find three categories there which are Mobile details, Communication details and Payment details. You can start the procedure by entering your Mobile details. The procedure through which you can recharge through the website is as follows :
- Enter your Mobile number in the very first dialog box under Mobile details.
- Confirm your mobile number right below the above one.
- Select your State/Circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter your email address under the communication details
- Add your mobile number below the email address.
- In the third row, you will be asked to enter a code given there for verification purposes.
- Simply enter the given code in the box.
- If you want to remember the information for the next recharge, click yes on the remember information question.
- Once you are done with filling all the details, click on SUBMIT.
How to recharge your BSNL number via PayTM
- Visit paytm.com or paytm application on your phone.
- Select Prepaid on the top left corner.
- Enter your mobile in the dialog box given below.
- Select your service operator as BSNL.
- Choose your circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter the amount of recharge or click on browse plans.
- Click on proceed to recharge and make payment.
- Hurray! Your recharge is successful.
Above are all the procedures and ways you can recharge your BSNL number through various applications and BSNL website as well.