Vodafone India and Idea merged with each other on 31st August, 2018 to create a new brand combined by both service providers called ‘Vi’. This was to ensure more network coverage, more value and better services to the users. Vi has many affordable plans making it a service provider option for a lot of people. Vi provides its users many packs for recharge and you can make Vi recharge online easily. It’s actually very convenient and super-easy to make online recharge for Vi service operators.
Vi also has its own website where you can recharge your prepaid and postpaid plans.
How can you recharge your Vi number through Vi website?
- Visit the myvi.in website through your phone.
- Select from Prepaid or Postpaid on the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your mobile number and click on recharge.
- A new dialog box may appear which would ask you the amount of recharge.
- Enter the amount and recharge your phone.
You can have a look at the right corner of the website and click on the three dots to find other options. These options would show you prepaid plans and also other packs for your convenience. You may find your desired plans and packs there for a better experience.
How can you recharge your Vi number through PayTM?
- Visit Paytm application or Paytm.com
- Enter your Vi mobile number.
- Enter the amount of recharge or pick yourself a plan from the list.
- Choose the Vi cashback recharge offers and promo codes of your choice.
- Pay with any of the payment methods according to your convenience, i.e, Debit/Credit card, Net banking, or Paytm wallet.
All these payment methods are very safe and secure, so the users need not worry about their privacy and security.
How can you recharge your Vi number via Vi mobile application?
- Visit the Vi application on your phone.
- Enter your mobile number in order to start the application.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter OTP and login.
- Visit the second option Recharge on the bottom left.
- You can enter the mobile number you want to recharge for.
- Enter the amount of recharge in the dialog b below or scroll down for other plans.
- After this, you will be directed towards the payments page.
- You can pay via UPI, Netbanking or Paytm.
- Once you are done with the payment, you will successfully recharge your Vi number.
Vi also has certain plans prepaid and postpaid which provide membership on OTT platforms, food delivery applications or even gaming applications. This might attract the youth towards such plans and users might shift to Vi service provider for mobile network needs.
All the above methods were a step-by-step guide on how exactly you can recharge your phone number for a Vi service operator.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…