Jio is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries under the Telecommunication sector. Jio launched in the market in 2016 with its free data and voice call services up to 31st December, 2016. This bought the service operators too many customers as everything from registration to usage was provided free. Jio crossed 5 million subscriber mark just in 83 days of launch and it had crossed 130 million subscribers by February 2017. While Jio later announced that they would start charging for the recharge i.e. data as well as voice calls.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number via MyJio application:
- Login or Sign up on the MyJio application.
- Register or link your Mobile number to the application.
- Choose the plan for yourself according to your preferences.
- Click on buy and proceed to pay.
- Once you are done with the payment, your recharge is done.
The other available option for your Jio number is Jio website. Jio website is a safe and secure application where you can easily recharge your Jio number. Many offers are available especially crafted for the users benefit.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number on www.jio.com:
- Visit the Jio website via Google Chrome on your phone.
- Go to the Recharge section.
- Enter your mobile number in the dialog box that appears.
- Select the preferred plan for yourself.
- Click on buy.
- Once you proceed after buy, you will be directed to the payments page.
- You can pay via UPI id, Credit card, debit card or JioPay.
- Once you pay, your Jio number recharge is successful.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number via PayTM:
- Login to Paytm.com
- Choose the Prepaid option for recharge.
- Enter your mobile number in the dialog box.
- Select your operator as ‘Jio’.
- Select your circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter the amount of recharge or browse through the available plans.
- Proceed to Recharge and pay the amount.
- You can apply preferrable promo codes for discount in your recharge plans.
- Hurray! You have successfully recharged your Jio number.
The above were certain procedures to recharge your Jio number via MyJio application, Jio website and Paytm.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…