Jio is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries under the Telecommunication sector. Jio launched in the market in 2016 with its free data and voice call services up to 31st December, 2016. This bought the service operators too many customers as everything from registration to usage was provided free. Jio crossed 5 million subscriber mark just in 83 days of launch and it had crossed 130 million subscribers by February 2017. While Jio later announced that they would start charging for the recharge i.e. data as well as voice calls.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number via MyJio application:
- Login or Sign up on the MyJio application.
- Register or link your Mobile number to the application.
- Choose the plan for yourself according to your preferences.
- Click on buy and proceed to pay.
- Once you are done with the payment, your recharge is done.
The other available option for your Jio number is Jio website. Jio website is a safe and secure application where you can easily recharge your Jio number. Many offers are available especially crafted for the users benefit.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number on www.jio.com:
- Visit the Jio website via Google Chrome on your phone.
- Go to the Recharge section.
- Enter your mobile number in the dialog box that appears.
- Select the preferred plan for yourself.
- Click on buy.
- Once you proceed after buy, you will be directed to the payments page.
- You can pay via UPI id, Credit card, debit card or JioPay.
- Once you pay, your Jio number recharge is successful.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number via PayTM:
- Login to Paytm.com
- Choose the Prepaid option for recharge.
- Enter your mobile number in the dialog box.
- Select your operator as ‘Jio’.
- Select your circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter the amount of recharge or browse through the available plans.
- Proceed to Recharge and pay the amount.
- You can apply preferrable promo codes for discount in your recharge plans.
- Hurray! You have successfully recharged your Jio number.
The above were certain procedures to recharge your Jio number via MyJio application, Jio website and Paytm.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.