Jio is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries under the Telecommunication sector. Jio launched in the market in 2016 with its free data and voice call services up to 31st December, 2016. This bought the service operators too many customers as everything from registration to usage was provided free. Jio crossed 5 million subscriber mark just in 83 days of launch and it had crossed 130 million subscribers by February 2017. While Jio later announced that they would start charging for the recharge i.e. data as well as voice calls.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number via MyJio application:
- Login or Sign up on the MyJio application.
- Register or link your Mobile number to the application.
- Choose the plan for yourself according to your preferences.
- Click on buy and proceed to pay.
- Once you are done with the payment, your recharge is done.
The other available option for your Jio number is Jio website. Jio website is a safe and secure application where you can easily recharge your Jio number. Many offers are available especially crafted for the users benefit.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number on www.jio.com:
- Visit the Jio website via Google Chrome on your phone.
- Go to the Recharge section.
- Enter your mobile number in the dialog box that appears.
- Select the preferred plan for yourself.
- Click on buy.
- Once you proceed after buy, you will be directed to the payments page.
- You can pay via UPI id, Credit card, debit card or JioPay.
- Once you pay, your Jio number recharge is successful.
Step-by-step guide to recharge your Jio number via PayTM:
- Login to Paytm.com
- Choose the Prepaid option for recharge.
- Enter your mobile number in the dialog box.
- Select your operator as ‘Jio’.
- Select your circle for e.g. Delhi/NCR.
- Enter the amount of recharge or browse through the available plans.
- Proceed to Recharge and pay the amount.
- You can apply preferrable promo codes for discount in your recharge plans.
- Hurray! You have successfully recharged your Jio number.
The above were certain procedures to recharge your Jio number via MyJio application, Jio website and Paytm.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…