How To Recharge Diamonds In Garena Free Fire: Top Up Guide
Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game. This is a step by step guide to how to top up these:
Highlights of the Story
- Diamonds are the in-game currency in Free Fire
- One can also pay for getting these top-up diamonds
- Two other websites also offer legit offerings to buy from them.
Garena Free Fire is mostly known for its gameplay and the amazing character skins that it provides. These skins are just not that but have special abilities. To have one, you need to have in-game currency to buy those skins. Diamonds are the in-game currency in the game and can be pretty expensive to purchase.
Also read: Best Garena Free Fire Guns
Players can use them to purchase numerous items like skins, costumes, and more. However, diamonds aren’t free, and the users would have to spend real currency to acquire them. Many users do not know how to use the top-up link to acquire diamonds. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how players can purchase diamonds in Free Fire.
Step-By-Step Guide To Top-Up Free Fire Diamonds
Players can directly purchase it in-game by following the steps given below:
- Open Garena Free Fire and click on the “Diamond” icon on the left-hand side of the screen on top.
- Then, you have to choose the required number you want to purchase.
- Lastly, make the payment via any of the options that they have added to the Google Play Store.
Step-By-Step Guide To Top-Up Free Fire Diamonds via Other Sites
Players can follow these steps to purchase diamonds from the Games Kharido website:
- First, visit the official website of Games Kharido here.
- Tap the “Free Fire” option and log in using either of the options.
- Several top-ups will appear. After a successful payment, diamonds will soon be added to the Free Fire accounts of the players.
Here are the steps to top-up from Codashop:
- Firstly, visit the official webpage of Codashop and tap on the “Free Fire” option.
- Next, they would have to enter their Free Fire ID and select the desired top-up and payment option.
- Upon successful payment, the diamonds would be credited to their accounts.
However, be aware of other sites, and please keep an eye out while using these websites for top up.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…