How To Sell Realme 6 Pro? Best Smartphone Upgrades
Realme 6 Pro was unveiled in 2018. It was a budget smartphone that packed good specs and offered a quality user experience. However, in 2021, the device has started showing lagging issues, and its performance has decreased. But don’t worry, we have come up with excellent upgrade options that might be your next smartphone.
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme 6 Pro Specifications
- 2Why Realme 6 Pro is considered outdated now?
- 3How can I sell Realme 6 Pro and get excellent buyback value?
- 4Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
- 5Smartphone Upgrades options for Realme 6 Pro
Highlights of the Story
- Launched in 2018, the Realme 6 Pro was a smartphone of the budget segment. It offered a quality experience in a compact price bracket.
- However, in 2021, the device has become obsolete due to its lagging issues and hardware limitations.
- Check out our article on Realme 6 Pro and get to know upgrades options for your next phone.
Oppo is the king of the budget smartphone segment. Their budget smartphone doesn’t just look trendy but perform better as well. Perhaps, that’s what Oppo believed when they launched the Realme 6 Pro. It has three traits, Good design, smooth user experience and value for money. To be honest, the device was excellent for the starting few years, but as time has gone by, the smartphone has begun to show lagging issues, and its performance has decreased.
The 2021 smartphone are more stylish and features a no-notch display. In addition, it offers better specs and excellent camera performance that belittles their predecessors. The software updates are also frequent that helps the smartphone stay on top. Moreover, these smartphones also have 5G capabilities, which will become the critical form factor of any smartphone in the coming future.
So, if you have the Realme 6 Pro and you want to sell old phone. Then we have got the best upgrade options for your next smartphone purchase.
Realme 6 Pro Specifications
The Realme 6 Pro is featuring a 5.84-inch IPS LCD display with a notch design. It has 1080 x 2280-pixel resolution and comes with 432ppi pixel density. So far, the screen-to-body ratio of the device is 79.5 per cent.
The 6 Pro is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC and comes with Adreno 506 GPU. The device is coming in two variants 3GB RAM & 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM & 64GB internal storage. The internal memory is also expandable via a dedicated microSD card slot.
Also read- Is It The Right Time To Sell OnePlus 6?
On the camera part, the device is featuring a dual-camera setup. It has a 12-megapixel f/2.2 aperture lens and a 5-megapixel f/2.2 aperture lens. The device can only record 1080p video at 30fps and comes with EIS. The smartphone has a 4,00mAh battery and does not support fast charging. On the software side, it comes with Android 10 with a custom MIUI 12.
Why Realme 6 Pro is considered outdated now?
When the Pro 6 was launched, it had good specs and offered a smooth performance. But due to the rapidly changing technical landscape, the device has become obsolete.
1. Poor hardware performance
A smartphone is known for its performance. You buy a phone and use multiple productivity apps, games, etc. These applications demand good hardware specifications to function correctly. If you don’t have the hardware specs, then you’re device will start showing lagging issues. The same thing has happened with the 6 Pro. The outdated hardware specifications have failed to function properly in the 2021 software environment.
Even the camera performance has worsened. The images have noise and colour saturation that doesn’t fit the photograph that you take. It doesn’t have low light imaging capabilities and tends to deliver a blurred picture. So far, it is not a quality experience a user should be having.
2. Lack of software & security updates
Each device comes with limited software updates. Unfortunately, after a few years, the updates stop getting released and hence the device starts getting slower by each day. This is a challenge in the smartphone industry that might not be fixed very soon. But from a user point of view, it is an issue. Software updates are a critical part of individual security and data privacy. Each update fixes multiple vulnerabilities in the OS; when your device doesn’t get the updates, it is more prone to data theft than before.
How can I sell Realme 6 Pro and get excellent buyback value?
To check the resale value and upgrade the Realme 6 Pro on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old phone, then select Realme as a brand.
Once done, select the model of the device Sell Old Realme 6 Pro Now a new page will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate buyback amount.
Now, to get the exact resale value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the smartphone.
Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your Realme 6 Pro. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the device from your place. With the received amount, you can buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you want to sell old phone, then there is no better place than Cashify. We have got amazing offers and the best deals that will give excellent buyback value of your phone.
1. Maximum Value:
We believe in offering the maximum buyback value to our customers. Our AI-based pricing algorithm makes sure you’re getting the best resell value of your old device.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
No need to go out and look for our exclusive store. Just book a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone at your scheduled time.
3. Get Paid Instantly:
We don’t make our customers wait. As soon as you sell your old smartphone, we will instantly transfer the money to your preferred mode.
4. Professional care:
We take professional care of your old smartphone, from data wiping to providing a valid bill of purchase. We handle everything with optimum care.
Smartphone Upgrades options for Realme 6 Pro
There are indeed plenty of smartphone choices that you can purchase. However, to ease your search, we have compiled a list of the three best smartphone upgrades for Realme 6 Pro.
1. Infinix Note 10 Pro
The Infinix Note 10 Pro comes with a 6.95-inch full HD display and features a 1080 x 2460-pixel resolution. In addition, the device has an 84 per cent screen-to-body ratio and comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. ON the specification side, the device is packing an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G95 processor coupled with 6 and 8GB of RAM. On the storage side, the device comes in three variants 34GB/128GB and 256GB.
Coming to the camera section, the Note 10 Pro is rocking a quad camera setup. It has a 64-megapixel wide-angle lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide angle lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel monochrome lens. All together clicks incredible photos. On the front side, we have a 16-megapixel that can record 1080 videos at 30fps. In addition, the device packs a 5,000mAh battery and comes with 33W fast charging.
2. Realme Narzo 30 5G
The Realme Narzo 30 5G comes with 5G capabilities that will perfectly fit you once the 5G rollout completes in India. However, on the specifications side, the device carries a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display and a punch-hole design. It has a 90Hz refresh rate and comes with an 83 per cent screen-to-body ratio. The display is of 1080 x 2400-pixel resolution and has 405ppi pixel density.
The Narzo 30 5G is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset and comes with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. It comes in two variants 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM & 128GB internal storage. You can also expand the storage via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The smartphone packs a triple-camera setup and features a 48-megapixel wide-angle, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It also has PDAF for better imaging. The front camera is packing a 16-megapixel lens with an f/2.1 aperture. In addition to that, the device is packing a 5,000mAh battery and comes with 18W fast charging.
3. IQOO Z3 5G
The iQOO Z3 5G is a 5G ready smartphone with an affordable price tag. The device is featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor and is backed by Adreno 620 GPU. It comes in three RAM variant 6GB & 8GB & 12GB and available in two internal storage option 128GB and 256GB. The device is also IP52 dust and water-resistant.
Talking about the display, the iQOO Z3 5G comes with a 6.58-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a pixel resolution of 1080 x 2408 and a 120Hz refresh rate. On the front side, the phone has a teardrop notch and a very narrow bezel.
On the camera side, the iQOO Z3 5G features a triple camera setup, with a 64-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens with an f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.4 aperture, respectively. In addition, the device has a 16–megapixel shooter for the selfies you take. The phone is also equipped with a 4,400mAh battery and supports fast charging up to 55W.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…