How To Play Google Doodle Olympics Game – Tips To Always Win!
The Google Champion Island game marks the beginning of the Tokyo Olympics 2020. It has been introduced by Google to celebrate the mega sports event of this year.
Highlights of the Story
- Google has introduced the Google Champion Island game game to celebrate Tokyo Olympics 2020
- It features popular characters and regions from Japanese Folklore
- Here’s how to win every single event in Google Doodle!
The Tokyo Olympic Games started in Japan on July 23. The Olympics were postponed last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and after a year-long delay, it is finally taking place in Japan. To celebrate this occasion, Google has rolled out many exciting things for the Tokyo Olympics 2020. One of these is the Google Doodle Champion Island game.
The Google Doodle Champion Island game is a retro-style game that takes players to an imaginary island. It is a completely free game and can be accessed from the Google home page itself. On the fun side, the tech giant also rolled out an Olympics themed makeover of their offline Dinosaur game. Check them out, error 404!
The Google Champion Island game is featuring worldwide on the home page of Google. The blue, red, yellow and green letter of Google has been replaced by upbeat and bright WordArt styled letters. You can see the ninja cat in between the O and G of Google. The cat is the protagonist of the brand new Google Doodle interactive game.
Google has created the game in collaboration with a Japanese animation company, Studio 4°C. To play the game, players need to tap on the Play button. They will then join Lucky as she takes part in seven different categories in the game. These include skateboarding, table tennis, and archery. Additionally, there are super exciting cinematic cutscenes by the Studio as well. Players will also get to know a wide range of characters throughout the game.
How to play Google Doodle Champion Island?
It’s actually quite simple to launch the game. Just open Chrome browser, you will see a retro-styled logo rather than the usual Google letter. You can also notice Lucky the Ninja cat at the centre of it and an animated play button. Tap on this play button, and the intro cutscene to the Google Doodle Champion Island game will start in a small window over the browser.
Once you’re into the game, you will be given the directions of playing the game once the intro is over. You can also skip on this cutscene by tapping on the skip arrow at the bottom left corner of the game window. The game starts with Lucky the Ninja Cat standing on a bridge with two additional characters.
Now, the game follows simple controls to play it. The W, A, S, D or arrow keys on your keyboard will move the character in the desired direction. Moreover, you have to use the spacebar button to carry out every action in the game, from initiating a conversation with the characters or hitting the ball.
The first thing that players need to do is join a team. In total, there are four teams, each based on the colour of Google’s logo. There is also a real-time global leaderboard to which players will contribute upon joining a group. After that, players have to compete in games to contribute to their respective teams.
Google Doodle Champion Island: Tips To Play Each Category Of Games
You will play against two legendary supernatural creatures in Japanese folklore called Tengu. To successfully hit your shots, use your arrow keys to move to the ball. Hitting the spacebar allows Lucky to make a powerful shot. Timing is everything on this one. So, keep your eyes on the ball!
In this, players go against Yoichi, a Samurai expert marksman in the game of archery. Using arrow keys allows users to run along the shoreline towards the floating archery boards. Now, the spacebar will enable players to fire arrows. Acting fast is everything in this mini-game. Hitting the auspicious red fans on the water gives players bonus points.
This is the first time that skateboarding has made it to the Olympics as a category. The Google Doodle Champion Island game has also introduced a skateboarding mini-game to celebrate this. In this, players roll around a skate park and perform tricks. The better the tricks, the more the score.
Use the direction keys to move and the spacebar to perform tricks such as kickflips and nose grabs. Now, make sure to include a couple of barrel rolls. These give you the highest points.
The rhythm is everything in the swimming mini-game. It takes place in an underwater kingdom, and players need to hit the matching beats. This should be in line with the timing and rapid music to succeed in the minigame. However, do not press the keys on the wrong count to assure victory for Princess Otohime.
Google Doodle Climbing
In this, Lucky the Ninja Cat is trying to scale the top of a mountain. You have to make sure that she does not hit objects while doing so. The objects are being thrown at her from Fukuro, which is a ladle-yielding champion. Use the space bar to time your leaps correctly and arrow keys for moving towards the directions. Moreover, make sure to light up the candles as you scale the mountain to save the point of return in case you fall off.
This game is set on a pitch surrounded by fire. Players need to control the cat and her teammates to get across the field. However, it is not that easy as oversized opponents, trees, and rocks obstruct their path in the area. Use arrow keys to move and a space bar to pass the ball.
In this minigame, Lucky the Ninja Cat has to race against spry tree spirits. The marathon takes place across 400 metres of shoreline. Players need to use arrow keys to stay on track alongside avoiding obstacles. Tapping on the spacebar timely successfully dodges the obstacles.
Try to be on track as much as possible as sprinting on sand gets slower. Keeping these things in mind, the time is right and stay on track to win the marathon!
We hope the tips help you to understand and win at the Google Doodle game! Happy gaming!
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…