How To Install Google Camera Mod In Any Android Smartphone
Google Camera is an excellent app for Android devices. It’s the grail of Google Pixel smartphones. While other companies count on multiple cameras to deliver high-quality shots, Google Pixels are sustained by powerful software and machine learning capabilities. In addition, Google has recently unrolled the Google Camera App v8 with several new features and enhancements. So, if you’re looking to install Gcam 8 mod for all Android smartphones, then this article is for you.
Read also: Latest Smartphone Reviews
What Is GCAM?
Gcam is a mod that brings the Google Camera app to many smartphones and makes sure that all features work on them. There are several variations of Gcam. Some can be used on multiple Android devices, while others are made specifically for one smartphone. Multiple developers are tinkering with Gcam and a lively community of users who use the Mod. Now developers went a step further, bringing the newest Gcam 8 with all its features.
GCAM 8 App Mod Features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording
- Re-arranged settings UI
- 24FPS video.
- Exposure controls to regulate brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography implemented for low light images.
- Received Frequent Faces to assist you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut within the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
- Video, Timelaps, Slow motion recording
- AR/Playground stickers
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 is coming soon
How To Download And Install Google Camera 8 In Your Android Device
The developer parrot043 put his hand within the Google Camera 8 app and made the primary modded version of Gcam 8 APK. The new mod is available for nearly all Android smartphones. There are some restrictions, though. The most important one involves having support for camera2 API. Moreover, you’ll have to confirm that your device is running Android 10. Gcam 8 won’t work with devices running Android 9.0 or below. However, the procedure is sort of simple, and you only have to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK for your device
- Select and Install it (You might be prompted with the request for allowing app installation from external sources, don’t worry the app is safe)
- Open the Google Camera once the icon appears in your launcher
- For older versions of Android, you can download Gcam 7 or any mod that’s compatible with your version.
- Now you’re ready to enjoy all the exciting features of Gcam 8 including the Astrophotography feature and the 24FPS recording mode. The latter is a must for all cinematography lovers! Have fun!
Installing AR core for Google Playground?
The Gcam app also has a Google Playground feature that enables you to add Augmented reality figures. However, there is a catch to use the feature. The augmented reality works if you have the Google AR Core app on your smartphone. ARCore is a google’s application that enables AR specific features on a smartphone so that the camera module can analyse motion tracking & environmental lighting etc.
Once this is done, you need to install the Google Playground app to get those cool AR stickers. The app consists of all the sticker modules and will automatically integrate with the Gcam app once installed.
What is Camera FV-5 and Why it is important?
Camera FV-5 is a camera application similar to GCam mod. It is an additional camera application that you can download on your android device. It is compatible with every Android phone, tablet, or camera. It is free of cost application that lets you click top-notch quality pictures.
It provides in-depth detailing of the picture. It makes full use of the existing camera of your phone. It is a must-have application for all photography enthusiasts. Camera FV-5 helps in taking advanced DSLR shots from the phone camera. It also allows you to process other shots too.
It is a handy replacement if your phone is not compatible with the Gcam mod. You can install this application to click premium quality pictures from your phone camera.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…