How To Install Google Camera Mod In Any Android Smartphone
Google Camera is extremely good on Android devices. It’s the grail of Google Pixel smartphones. While other companies are counting on multiple-cameras to deliver high-quality shots, Google Pixels are sustained by powerful software. Google has recently unrolled the Google Camera App v7.3 with several new features and enhancements. We’ve already the Gcam 7.3 mod for all Android smartphones.
Read also: Latest Smartphone Reviews
What Is GCAM?
Gcam is a mod that brings the Google Camera app to many smartphones and makes sure that all features work on them. There are several variations of Gcam. Some can be used on multiple Android devices, while others are made specifically for one smartphone. There are multiple developers tinkering with Gcam and a lively community of users which use the Mod. Now developers went a step further bringing the newest Gcam 7.3 with all its features.
GCAM 7.3 App Mod Features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- 24FPS video.
- Exposure controls to regulate brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography implemented to nighttime Sight.
- Received Frequent Faces to assist you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut within the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 is coming soon
How To Download And Install Google Camera 7.3 In Your Android Device
The developer parrot043 put his hand within the Google Camera 7.3 app and made the primary modded version of Gcam 7.3 APK. The new mod available for nearly all Android smartphones. There are some restrictions though. The most important one involves having support for camera2 API. Moreover, you’ll have to confirm that your device is running Android 10. Gcam 7.3 won’t work with devices running Android 9.0 or below, but you can try your luck. The procedure is sort of simple and you only have to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK provided
- Select and Install it (You might be prompted with the request for allowing app installation from external sources, don’t worry the app is safe)
- Open the Google Camera once the icon appears in your launcher
- For older versions of Android, you can download Gcam 7.2, 7.1 or any mod that’s compatible with your version.
- Now you’re ready to enjoy all the exciting features of Gcam 7.3 including the Astrophotography feature and the 24FPS recording mode. The latter is a must for all cinematography lovers! Have fun!
With a better camera app you anticipate some great features. Fortunately, this application which shares the exact name as it’s purpose works brilliantly by providing the user with a wide choice of modes from burst mode to night mode to the evacuation of objects. It likewise incorporates a HDR mode. Having considered everything, it is an all-purpose, full featured camera for Android smartphones.
- HDR: bright colors and rich detail, the pictures look like a professional camera shot.
- Panorama: up to 360 degrees to 100 MPix.
- Multishot: Group portrait, Sequence shot, Removing unwanted objects with one click.
- Night mode.
- Video recording + pause.
- Video and photo time lapse.
- Pre-shot: pictures are taken before pressing.
- Burst and Expo-bracketing.
- Different kinds of focusing.
- ISO option.
- RAW capture (Nexus 5 with Android 5 currently).
- Focus and expo metering by separate points.
- Manual controls (focus and shutter speed priority) available for Nexus 5, 6 and LG Flex 2.
Camera FV-5 is a camera application similar to GCam mod. It is an additional camera application which you can download on your android device. It is compatible with every Android phone, tablets, or cameras. It is free of cost application which lets you click top-notch quality pictures.
It provides in-depth detailing of the picture. It makes full use of the existing camera of your phone. It is a must-have application for all photography enthusiasts. Camera FV-5 helps in taking advanced DSLR shots from the phone camera. It also helps you to process other shots too.
It is a handy replacement if your phone is not compatible with Gcam mod. You can install this application to click premium quality pictures from your phone camera.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.