How To Install Google Camera Mod In Any Android Smartphone
Google Camera is extremely good on Android devices. It’s the grail of Google Pixel smartphones. While other companies are counting on multiple-cameras to deliver high-quality shots, Google Pixels are sustained by powerful software. Google has recently unrolled the Google Camera App v7.3 with several new features and enhancements. We’ve already the Gcam 7.3 mod for all Android smartphones.
Read also: Latest Smartphone Reviews
What Is GCAM?
Gcam is a mod that brings the Google Camera app to many smartphones and makes sure that all features work on them. There are several variations of Gcam. Some can be used on multiple Android devices, while others are made specifically for one smartphone. There are multiple developers tinkering with Gcam and a lively community of users which use the Mod. Now developers went a step further bringing the newest Gcam 7.3 with all its features.
GCAM 7.3 App Mod Features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- 24FPS video.
- Exposure controls to regulate brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography implemented to nighttime Sight.
- Received Frequent Faces to assist you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut within the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 is coming soon
How To Download And Install Google Camera 7.3 In Your Android Device
The developer parrot043 put his hand within the Google Camera 7.3 app and made the primary modded version of Gcam 7.3 APK. The new mod available for nearly all Android smartphones. There are some restrictions though. The most important one involves having support for camera2 API. Moreover, you’ll have to confirm that your device is running Android 10. Gcam 7.3 won’t work with devices running Android 9.0 or below, but you can try your luck. The procedure is sort of simple and you only have to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK provided
- Select and Install it (You might be prompted with the request for allowing app installation from external sources, don’t worry the app is safe)
- Open the Google Camera once the icon appears in your launcher
- For older versions of Android, you can download Gcam 7.2, 7.1 or any mod that’s compatible with your version.
- Now you’re ready to enjoy all the exciting features of Gcam 7.3 including the Astrophotography feature and the 24FPS recording mode. The latter is a must for all cinematography lovers! Have fun!
With a better camera app you anticipate some great features. Fortunately, this application which shares the exact name as it’s purpose works brilliantly by providing the user with a wide choice of modes from burst mode to night mode to the evacuation of objects. It likewise incorporates a HDR mode. Having considered everything, it is an all-purpose, full featured camera for Android smartphones.
- HDR: bright colors and rich detail, the pictures look like a professional camera shot.
- Panorama: up to 360 degrees to 100 MPix.
- Multishot: Group portrait, Sequence shot, Removing unwanted objects with one click.
- Night mode.
- Video recording + pause.
- Video and photo time lapse.
- Pre-shot: pictures are taken before pressing.
- Burst and Expo-bracketing.
- Different kinds of focusing.
- ISO option.
- RAW capture (Nexus 5 with Android 5 currently).
- Focus and expo metering by separate points.
- Manual controls (focus and shutter speed priority) available for Nexus 5, 6 and LG Flex 2.
Camera FV-5 is a camera application similar to GCam mod. It is an additional camera application which you can download on your android device. It is compatible with every Android phone, tablets, or cameras. It is free of cost application which lets you click top-notch quality pictures.
It provides in-depth detailing of the picture. It makes full use of the existing camera of your phone. It is a must-have application for all photography enthusiasts. Camera FV-5 helps in taking advanced DSLR shots from the phone camera. It also helps you to process other shots too.
It is a handy replacement if your phone is not compatible with Gcam mod. You can install this application to click premium quality pictures from your phone camera.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…