BGMI Rs. 1 Crore Tournament: How To Get A Platinum Account
Krafton is all set to kick off the BGMI Rs. 1 crore esports tournament pool in India soon. However, players need to have a platinum account to participate. Here is how you can get a platinum account in BGMI.
Highlights of the Story
- Krafton is all set to start off the Rs. 1 crore BGMI esports tournament in India soon
- Players need to have a platinum account to take part in it
- Here’s how you can get a platinum account in BGMI
Krafton has recently announced a BGMI esports tournament series in India. Moreover, the prize pool of the upcoming tournament will be that of a staggering Rs. 1 crore. Also, the tournament will go on for a span of three months. The BGMI esports tournament registrations will open up on July 19, which is two days from now.
The game developer also released a bunch of rules and regulations for the upcoming series. The two most important of these rules are that players need to be a resident of India and have a Platinum account. Players who do not have a platinum account will immediately not be eligible to participate in the upcoming tournament. Now, BGMI saw a ton of new players who are not familiar with PUBG Mobile’s mechanics and ranking system. Here is how you can get a platinum account in BGMI.
BGMI: How To Get Platinum Account
The upcoming BGMI esports tournament requires players to have a Platinum or above account. Besides, players need to play a total of 15 matches with their registered team members in the span of three months. Players who do not have a platinum or higher account can follow these tips to get there as soon as possible.
2x EXP Card
EXP cards are the fastest way to level up in BGMI. These 2x EXP cards last for near about an hour and allow players to level up during that time. These 2x EXP cards can be purchased via the in-game shop. Additionally, they can be obtained by completing missions and events. Like the name suggests, during the duration of the 2x EXP card, players receive two times the EXP than they normally do. Steps to purchase EXP cards are:
- Open the BGMI app and tap on ‘Store’.
- Tap on ‘Treasures’ and find the 2x EXP card.
- Now, players need to select the purchase options. Each EXP card costs 10 UC.
- Finally, a dialogue box appears on the screen which asks players to confirm the process.
Complete Daily Missions
This is another great way of getting more and more EXP to reach Platinum. Players need to complete daily missions which can be completed by just playing a few games throughout the day. In order to check daily missions, players need to tap on ‘Mission’ in the bottom right menu from the lobby.
The more consistently you play and the longer you survive, the more EXP you get. Try performing well and surviving within the top 10 to get more EXP points. If you win the game, that is the very best.
BGMI: How To Check Rank
For players who do not know how to check their rank in BGMI, these are the steps:
Step 1: Tap on your profile icon
Step 2: Tap on the ‘gun’ icon in the right wall
Players can now see complete details of their gameplay in BGMI so far. This includes their achievements, season rank, rating, career results and more.
Also read: How To Unban Call Of Duty Mobile Account
We certainly do hope that this guide helps you in grinding for a Platinum account. All the very best for the upcoming contest, fellow BGMI players. Happy Gaming!
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…