WhatsApp Photo Sticker: Which is the Best App to Use?
WhatsApp stickers are pun! They are the coolest and quirky way to convey your message to your friend. Be it any scenario, stickers are sweet. But custom photo stickers are the new trend that you want to catch up with. So, check out our article and make your own WhatsApp Photo Sticker and show it off to your friend. Go on!
Table Of Contents
- 1How to make WhatsApp Photo Sticker?
WhatsApp is our go-to messaging application. We spend most of our time chatting to our close ones on the platform. Though its end-to-end encryption makes the app a secure messaging platform, its intuitive interface makes the chatting experience fun. We have audio messages, gifs, emoticons and last but not least, stickers.
Stickers are a fun medium to convey your message to your friend. You can use pre-defined WhatsApp stickers or try a different approach and use your own photograph to create a sticker. We understand how fun and quirky it can be, but don’t worry, we have found an app to help you create WhatsApp Photo Stickers.
How to make WhatsApp Photo Sticker?
Though, there are several applications available on the Google Play Store. However, we have found the user interface of the Sticker Maker app the easiest one to create a photo sticker.
Install the ‘Sticker Maker’ application from the Play Store.
Once the application has been installed. Click on the Create New Sticker CTA button. Here, you’ll be asked to create a Normal or Animated Sticker. Normal stickers are static stickers and will require a photo. However, animated stickers are small GIF files that need small Videos/GIFs to make.
Select your photo from the gallery section, and click on the Auto Crop button. The app will automatically crop out the image and make it sticker-ready. If you can fine-tune the image, click on the Adjust button to crop your photo. Once done, click on the tick ✔ button to complete the edit.
Once the image is cropped, you can customise the sticker as per your choice. To do that, click on the Decorate button to add photo frames/elements or click on the Text button to add lucrative text. Once done, click on the Save button to save the sticker.
Also read- Top 4 Best Smartphone Upgrades For iPhone 5s
Now, name your sticker pack and click on the Save CTA button to proceed. If a pop-up menu arises asking permission to add your custom sticker to WhatsApp, click on the Add button, and the sticker will be added.
Now, go to your WhatsApp chat screen and click on the emoji icon to open the sticker menu. Here, your custom sticker will be added. Voila!
Though there are plenty of sticker maker apps that provide a similar easy method to create a custom sticker, the one we have mentioned in this article is the easiest way to do so. However, feel free to try out other applications such as Sticker.ly, Giphy or Text Sticker. Lets us know your thoughts in the comment section.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…