WhatsApp Photo Sticker: Which is the Best App to Use?
WhatsApp stickers are pun! They are the coolest and quirky way to convey your message to your friend. Be it any scenario, stickers are sweet. But custom photo stickers are the new trend that you want to catch up with. So, check out our article and make your own WhatsApp Photo Sticker and show it off to your friend. Go on!
WhatsApp is our go-to messaging application. We spend most of our time chatting to our close ones on the platform. Though its end-to-end encryption makes the app a secure messaging platform, its intuitive interface makes the chatting experience fun. We have audio messages, gifs, emoticons and last but not least, stickers.
Stickers are a fun medium to convey your message to your friend. You can use pre-defined WhatsApp stickers or try a different approach and use your own photograph to create a sticker. We understand how fun and quirky it can be, but don’t worry, we have found an app to help you create WhatsApp Photo Stickers.
How to make WhatsApp Photo Sticker?
Though, there are several applications available on the Google Play Store. However, we have found the user interface of the Sticker Maker app the easiest one to create a photo sticker.
Install the ‘Sticker Maker’ application from the Play Store.
Once the application has been installed. Click on the Create New Sticker CTA button. Here, you’ll be asked to create a Normal or Animated Sticker. Normal stickers are static stickers and will require a photo. However, animated stickers are small GIF files that need small Videos/GIFs to make.
Select your photo from the gallery section, and click on the Auto Crop button. The app will automatically crop out the image and make it sticker-ready. If you can fine-tune the image, click on the Adjust button to crop your photo. Once done, click on the tick ✔ button to complete the edit.
Once the image is cropped, you can customise the sticker as per your choice. To do that, click on the Decorate button to add photo frames/elements or click on the Text button to add lucrative text. Once done, click on the Save button to save the sticker.
Also read- Top 4 Best Smartphone Upgrades For iPhone 5s
Now, name your sticker pack and click on the Save CTA button to proceed. If a pop-up menu arises asking permission to add your custom sticker to WhatsApp, click on the Add button, and the sticker will be added.
Now, go to your WhatsApp chat screen and click on the emoji icon to open the sticker menu. Here, your custom sticker will be added. Voila!
Though there are plenty of sticker maker apps that provide a similar easy method to create a custom sticker, the one we have mentioned in this article is the easiest way to do so. However, feel free to try out other applications such as Sticker.ly, Giphy or Text Sticker. Lets us know your thoughts in the comment section.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…