How to Transfer Music to your iPhone without using iTunes?
Quite a few weird notions exist regarding iTunes. People make assumptions that it is quite difficult before giving it a shot. However, once you get used to it, you’ll find that it is one of the most convenient media players out there which actually helps in organizing your media files.
That being said, iTunes has also become one of the most annoying ways to let you transfer music to your iPhone. However, thanks to the advancements and updates, we now can now transfer any kind of files to our iPhones without the use of iTunes – including yes, your music.
Use of Music streaming apps
In order to keep yourself updated with new music, it is a good idea to always use music streaming apps like Spotify, SoundCloud, Gaana, etc.
Apple has its very own streaming service called as ‘Apple Music’, and after getting the subscription, Apple Music will consistently be refreshing its data often and provide you with good, new and fresh content. Also if you have enough storage on the device, you can actually go ahead and go on to download songs for offline listening.
However, these songs downloaded will only be available for offline listening and is not a hard file that which you can transfer somewhere else.
Local media players
There are local media players like VLC Media player which don’t write the data to the core iOS library. VLC, however, stores all the files in that app storage unit. Transfers in the app can be done by drag and drop and using the web browser, Wi-Fi, or cloud storage. There is also the facility to use AirDrop through which you can send files to your phone and also choose the app you want to use to play the file later.
Mostly, storing files and data on the iCloud has also by far been like the easiest way for keeping your files for access anytime you want. You can do everything on the cloud with all your music files. Once you get to store them on your Cloud Storage you won’t need any iTunes to copy the music files to your phone. All you got to do is log into your storage account and then download the songs you want.
External Storage flash drives
There are companies like SanDisk which have come up with many flash drives with the lightning connector on one end and a normal USB type A on the other. This type of setting will allow you to connect the drive to your phone and to your PC. You just have to download the compatible app to access the drive on your phone.
Once you’ve done that and copied files to the drive, connect it to your phone. Open the app, and you’ll be given an option to back up the phone files which is present on the flash drive, you can also choose to opt-out. But there is also an option to copy the files on the drive to the app.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.