Huawei MatePad T8 Launched In India
The Huawei MatePad T8 has officially been launched in India. However, the budget-friendly tablet did have its debut back in May. The tablet offers an 8-inch screen along with a 5000 mAh battery and an octa-core chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei MatePad T8 has been launched in India
- The tab will go on sale from September 15
- The Huawei MatePad T8 is powered by an octa-core processor
- The tab packs a 5100 mAh battery
Huawei MatePad T8 Specifications
The Huawei MatePad T8 features an 8-inch LED display which has a resolution of 1280 x 800. Furthermore, the display has a pixel density of 189ppi. Additionally, the tablet runs on Android 10 OS with the EMUI 10.0.1 on top.
When it comes to the processor, the tablet is powered by the It is powered by the MediaTek MT8768 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with the IMG GE8320 GPU. Moreover, the CPU and GPU are paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The internal storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD slot as well.
On the camera front, the Huawei MatePad T8 has a single front and rear camera sensor. There is a single 5-megapixel rear camera and at the front, a 2-megapixel camera for selfies. Additionally, the tablet packs a 5000 mAh battery with standard charging support.
The Huawei MatePad T8 also comes with all the important connectivity options. There is WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE, GPS, a Micro-USB port for charging as well as USB OTG support. Furthermore, the tablet has dimensions of 199.70 x 121.10 x 8.55 mm and weighs around 310 grams.
Price And Availability
The Huawei MatePad T8 price in India starts from Rs 9,999. This is the price for the WiFi only variant while the LTE model is priced at Rs 10,999. Another thing to note would be that there is a single 2GB/32GB variant available for both the WiFi and LTE versions.
Also read: Leaks: Realme 7i Specs, Launch Info
The tablet comes in a single color option namely the Deepsea Blue. Pre-orders for the tablet have started and will last till September 14. During this pre-ordering period, the LTE version of the deivce will be available at Rs 9,999. The tablet will officially go on sale via Flipkart from September 15.
Recently, Huawei has revealed the Huawei Y9a as their latest smartphone offering. The phone features a 6.63-inch full-HD+ display along with the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. Although the phone’s availability date and price in India has not been revealed yet, we hope it hits the markets here soon.
The budget-friendly Huawei MatePad T8 does seem like a promising device. The large 8-inch screen will also be a wonderful delight for multimedia content consumers. Also, the octa-core processor will not break that much of a sweat in handling multitasking. A game or two of Subway Surfers and Temple Run does not seem to be a problem at all.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.