Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 Arriving On September 10: Everything You Need To Know
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 update is all set to land on September 10. The jungle-themed season is named ‘The Hunt’ and will feature tons of gun and character skins. The update will bring the much awaited maps, Terminal and Pine, to the game.
Highlights of the Story
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 10 will be named ‘The Hunt’
- Season 10 will be a jungle-themed one
- A new ‘High Alert’ perk will be added alongside the Equalizer Operator Skill
- LK24, GKS, XPR-50 and RPD guns skins in the battle pass along with various character skins
Call Of Duty Mobile had taken the game to a whole new level with the Season 9 update. The gunsmith, the gameplay mechanics, the battle royale, everything changed and for the good. It majorly set the game apart from other FPS games. Furthermore, the gunsmith took mediocre guns and turned them into some of the best guns in the game. Call Of Duty Mobile is slowly turning the game into a mobile version of Modern Warfare and Warzone which is incredible. There is so much room to showcase creativity in the game now because of the gunsmith. Now, the Season 10 update is almost here finally.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10: Maps
When Season 9 came out, people were expecting to see the much loved map, Terminal. However, things really did not go that way but, Season 10 is finally bringing it to the game. The Terminal revolves around an airport where the players will have to fight it out for victory.
Additionally, the map is huge and several gameplay styles can be implemented in it by players from the look of it.
Moreover, there will be another map from Modern Warfare named Pine. Pine is a jungle themed map which is set in a woods-like environment. In fact, Pine will be one of those visually appealing maps where amazing gunfights and duels can take place.
Two other maps named as Rebirth and Breakdown are supposed to arrive in future seasons as well.
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10: Battle Pass And Theme
The Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 theme is named as ‘The Hunt’ and will be jungle-themed. The battle pass will be having several jungle themed weapons as well.
The guns that we will see in the battle pass are:
- GKS – Scion
- LK24 – Backwoods
- XPR-50 – Arachnophobia
- RPD – Carnivorous
When it comes to character skins, in Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 we will be seeing:
- Makarov – No Russian
- Outrider – Amazon
- Ghost Mace
Moreover, as Call Of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is right around the corner, we might see Frank Woods getting added to the game anytime soon as well.
Operator Skills And Perks
The Call Of Duty Mobile Season 10 will bring the much anticipated Equalizer Operator Skill to the game. This operator skill is based off of Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare. The operator skill is basically a dual gun yield which wrecks havoc to anything that comes in its way. Not only is it stylish, it literally kills.
Furthermore, @CODM_Updates also revealed three 3 new perks that are being added to the game. These are:
- Restock – Recharge equipment over 20 seconds. Replenish 1 extra Combat Axe
- Amped – Take advantage of faster weapon swap and launcher reload speed (excluding swapping to pistols and melee).
- High Alert – Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark enemy and their equipment, scorestreak by aiming down sights.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.