Nokia 3.4 Design And Specifications Leaked Online
The upcoming Nokia 3.4 has had yet another leak which reveals a circular camera module. Furthermore, a new blue variant has been leaked by noted tipster Evan Blass on Twitter.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 3.4 will have a circular camera module
- A new blue variant of the device has been leaked
- Nokia 3.4 will reported have the Snapdragon 460 SoC
- The smartphone might have 4000 mAh battery with 10W charging support
This leak further adds to the design elements of the smartphone. Noted tipster Evan Blass posted the official-looking press render on Twitter. The leak shows a blue color variant of the smartphone. Furthermore, we can also see a circular camera module with an LED flash. Morevoer, a 3.5mm headphone jack is located at the top as well.
Also read: Leaks: iPhone 12 Pro Could Have LiDAR Sensor
Blass showcased the evolution of the Nokia 3 series via the pictures. It makes utmost sense as HMD Global is following the circular camera module design with the Nokia 3.4 as well. Hikari Calyx posted a similar render last week.
The company was supposed to announce the upcoming device at the recent IFA 2020. However, that did not happen and nothing is known about the launch of the smartphone now.
Also read: Key Features Of Redmi Note 10 Leaked
The Nokia 3.4 has been code-named DoctorStrange and is seen with a rear fingerprint scanner. The right side of the phone houses the power and volume rocker buttons. Moreover, there is a button on the left side which could be a dedicated Google Assistant button. As per previous leaks, the upcoming smartphone will have an HD+ resolution on a punch-hole design display.
Nokia 3.4 Specifications
Recently, the Nokia 3.4 was also spotted on Geekbench which revealed possible specifications of the phone. For starters, the upcoming smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC. The chipset will be paired with 3GB of RAM. The Nokia 3.4 will feature a 6.5-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9. allegedly.
The smartphone will also have a circular camera setup. The circular module will include three sensors in total. There will be a 13-megapixel, a 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel sensor. Furthermore, the smartphone will pack a 4000 mAh battery with 10W charging support.
The Nokia 3.4 price and availability details are not known at the moment. These details might be revealed in the coming days. Nokia has been pretty discreet about the device and we do want to know more.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.