Lava Launches ‘Lava Flip’ – Made In India Feature Phone
Lava has launched the Lava Flip as their latest feature phone offering. The smartphone has been launched as a part of the Made in India initiative.
Highlights of the Story
- Lava launches their flip feature phone under the Made In India initiative
- The feature phone comes with a price tag of Rs. 1,640
- Lava Flip is available in two color options – Blue and Red
Lava is an Indian smartphone brand and launched their latest feature phone this Monday. This feature phone brings back and uses the iconic flip mechanism. Based on that, it is named the Lava Flip and is priced at just Rs. 1,640.
Moreover, the Lava Flip is available in two color options namely Red and Blue. Furthermore, the iconic flip feature phone will be available across all outlets. Additionally, the phone will also be sold via Flipkart and Amazon.
Tejinder Singh, the Head- Product Manager of Lava International Limited stated that, “This modern-day feature phone not only looks spectacular but also offers an array of interesting features which makes it a perfect blend of style and functionality. We are confident that Lava Flip will appeal to both young and old generations alike.”
Lava Flip Specifications And Features
Lava Flip comes with a 2.4-inch display. Additionally, the feature phone sports a polycarbonate body. Moreover, the feature phone comes with military-grade certification along with a premium 360-degree transparent packaging. This makes it both a treat to the eyes and hardy as a brick. Besides, the feature phone comes with an expandable memory of up to 32GB.
Furthermore, Lava Flip comes with dual SIM support. Also, the feature phone packs a pretty decent 1200mAh Li-ion battery along with super-battery mode support. When running on this mode, the phone is said to last for up to three days on a single charge.
Additionally, the phone also features a VGA camera alongside a blink call notification LED on the top. Besides, the Lava Flip also offers users with an auto call recording feature. The handset also features support of up to 22 languages when it comes to incoming texts. Also, the phone allows users to type in seven different languages namely English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati and Punjabi.
Other features of the Lava Flip include an Instant Torch, Wireless FM with recording, number talker and contact icons. Additionally, the company is also offering a special 1-year replacement guarantee on the phone. Users can avail the replacement at any Lava service center.
Lava makes really good feature phones. However, we would definitely like to see them make a great comeback into the smartphone market in India just like Micromax did.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…