Redmi Note 9 5G, Note 9 Pro 5G Get TENAA Certification
Redmi seems to be gearing up for the Redmi Note 9 5G and Note 9 Pro 5G. Key Specs of the two devices have been leaked as well.
Highlights of the Story
- The smartphones were initially thought to belong to Redmi Note 10 series
- Recent developments have shown them to be Redmi Note 9 series handsets
- These are Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
Xiaomi is reportedly working on several new smartphones under their sub-brand, Redmi. Moreover, two phones with the model numbers of M2007J22C and M2007J17C have surfaced online. Initially, the two phones were thought to belong to the Redmi Note 10 series. However, recent developments have pointed towards them being Redmi Note 9 series handsets. Both the M2007J22C and M2007J17C models are reportedly 5G variants of Redmi Note 9 smartphones.
Additionally, the M2007J22C model number belongs to the Redmi Note 9 5G. On the other hand, the M2007J17C belongs to the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. Previously, the two devices made an appearance in a leak which revealed their key specs.
Besides, the two Redmi Note 9 5G have just been spotted on TENAA. This reveals the key specifications of both the devices. Additionally, it also confirms that the leak reveals in the past have actually been right.
Two Redmi Note 9 5G phones
TENAA revealed through previous leaks that the Redmi Note 9 5G and Note 9 Pro 5G both will come with punch-hole designs. The placement of the design is different in the two models. While the standard version has it on the left side, the Pro model has it at the center.
Additionally, the Redmi Note 9 5G is said to come with a 6.53-inch diagonal LCD panel. Moreover, this display will offer a full-HD+ resolution. On the other hand, the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G features a larger 6.7-inch LCD screen. Additionally, the display will carry a fast refresh rate of 120Hz alongside a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
Also read: Moto G Stylus 2021 Specifications Leaked
Furthermore, the TENAA listing reveals the Redmi Note 9 5G to carry a CPU clocked at 2.4GHz. However, the name of the chipset is not mentioned. But, the chipset apparently matches the MediaTek Dimensity 800U. This octa-core 7nm chipset is reportedly paired with three RAM variants. These variants are ranging from 4GB, 6GB and an 8GB one. These RAM variants will come with internal storage options of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, respectively.
Redmi Note 9 series of smartphones have been a major hit in India and other Asian countries. Moreover, the 5G variants will now definitely take the market by storm upon their release.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…