Redmi Note 9 5G, Note 9 Pro 5G Get TENAA Certification
Redmi seems to be gearing up for the Redmi Note 9 5G and Note 9 Pro 5G. Key Specs of the two devices have been leaked as well.
Table Of Contents
- 1Two Redmi Note 9 5G phones
Highlights of the Story
- The smartphones were initially thought to belong to Redmi Note 10 series
- Recent developments have shown them to be Redmi Note 9 series handsets
- These are Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
Xiaomi is reportedly working on several new smartphones under their sub-brand, Redmi. Moreover, two phones with the model numbers of M2007J22C and M2007J17C have surfaced online. Initially, the two phones were thought to belong to the Redmi Note 10 series. However, recent developments have pointed towards them being Redmi Note 9 series handsets. Both the M2007J22C and M2007J17C models are reportedly 5G variants of Redmi Note 9 smartphones.
Additionally, the M2007J22C model number belongs to the Redmi Note 9 5G. On the other hand, the M2007J17C belongs to the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. Previously, the two devices made an appearance in a leak which revealed their key specs.
Besides, the two Redmi Note 9 5G have just been spotted on TENAA. This reveals the key specifications of both the devices. Additionally, it also confirms that the leak reveals in the past have actually been right.
Two Redmi Note 9 5G phones
TENAA revealed through previous leaks that the Redmi Note 9 5G and Note 9 Pro 5G both will come with punch-hole designs. The placement of the design is different in the two models. While the standard version has it on the left side, the Pro model has it at the center.
Additionally, the Redmi Note 9 5G is said to come with a 6.53-inch diagonal LCD panel. Moreover, this display will offer a full-HD+ resolution. On the other hand, the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G features a larger 6.7-inch LCD screen. Additionally, the display will carry a fast refresh rate of 120Hz alongside a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
Also read: Moto G Stylus 2021 Specifications Leaked
Furthermore, the TENAA listing reveals the Redmi Note 9 5G to carry a CPU clocked at 2.4GHz. However, the name of the chipset is not mentioned. But, the chipset apparently matches the MediaTek Dimensity 800U. This octa-core 7nm chipset is reportedly paired with three RAM variants. These variants are ranging from 4GB, 6GB and an 8GB one. These RAM variants will come with internal storage options of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, respectively.
Redmi Note 9 series of smartphones have been a major hit in India and other Asian countries. Moreover, the 5G variants will now definitely take the market by storm upon their release.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…