OnePlus Nord SE Specs, Launch Timeline Leaked
OnePlus Nord SE will come with impressive specifications, including a big 4500mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord SE is also likely to take other key specifications from the pricier OnePlus 8T.
- 65W fast charging would be introduced to OnePlus’ budget series.
- It can have 4,500mAh battery.
OnePlus Nord SE will be the next addition to its Nord lineup by the company. The company has had a streak of success with the launch of its flagship OnePlus8 lineup and its blockbuster Nord. A report claims that the company is working on another budget-friendly smartphone in the affordable series. Moreover, it will come with 65W fast charging – a feature only in the more expensive 8T right now.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cheaper Than OnePlus 8 In India?
However, the company has not shared any confirmation or news on the OnePlus Nord SE. It will launch in India early next year.
Android Central, claiming insider sources, says that Nord SE will be the next phone in the Nord series. According to the report, the company can launch the OnePlus Nord SE, which has the codename ‘Ebba’. It is expected to come as budget offering with flagship features. Additionally, the report also claims it will come with 4500mAh battery.
OnePlus introduced Warp Charge 65 with its OnePlus 8T which, though cheaper than the OnePlus 8 Pro, is still a relatively expensive phone. The OnePlus 8 lineup starts with the OnePlus 8 base variant priced at Rs.39,999 in India. This means OnePlus Nord SE should fully charge in about 40 minutes.
The smartphone will join the existing OnePlus Nord, the Nord N10, and the Nord N100 launched in Europe. Apart from this, the report says that the phone will get an AMOLED display. However, it is unclear whether the device will support a high refresh rate.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Launched
On the other hand, specs of the smartphone are still unknown. Additionally, it is said that the OnePlus Nord SE will be sold in India and Europe only.
On the other hand, leaks on OnePlus 9 series are already in news. It can also launch earlier than its typical mid-March launch timeline.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…