OnePlus Nord SE Specs, Launch Timeline Leaked
OnePlus Nord SE will come with impressive specifications, including a big 4500mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord SE is also likely to take other key specifications from the pricier OnePlus 8T.
- 65W fast charging would be introduced to OnePlus’ budget series.
- It can have 4,500mAh battery.
OnePlus Nord SE will be the next addition to its Nord lineup by the company. The company has had a streak of success with the launch of its flagship OnePlus8 lineup and its blockbuster Nord. A report claims that the company is working on another budget-friendly smartphone in the affordable series. Moreover, it will come with 65W fast charging – a feature only in the more expensive 8T right now.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cheaper Than OnePlus 8 In India?
However, the company has not shared any confirmation or news on the OnePlus Nord SE. It will launch in India early next year.
Android Central, claiming insider sources, says that Nord SE will be the next phone in the Nord series. According to the report, the company can launch the OnePlus Nord SE, which has the codename ‘Ebba’. It is expected to come as budget offering with flagship features. Additionally, the report also claims it will come with 4500mAh battery.
OnePlus introduced Warp Charge 65 with its OnePlus 8T which, though cheaper than the OnePlus 8 Pro, is still a relatively expensive phone. The OnePlus 8 lineup starts with the OnePlus 8 base variant priced at Rs.39,999 in India. This means OnePlus Nord SE should fully charge in about 40 minutes.
The smartphone will join the existing OnePlus Nord, the Nord N10, and the Nord N100 launched in Europe. Apart from this, the report says that the phone will get an AMOLED display. However, it is unclear whether the device will support a high refresh rate.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Launched
On the other hand, specs of the smartphone are still unknown. Additionally, it is said that the OnePlus Nord SE will be sold in India and Europe only.
On the other hand, leaks on OnePlus 9 series are already in news. It can also launch earlier than its typical mid-March launch timeline.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…