OnePlus Nord SE Specs, Launch Timeline Leaked
OnePlus Nord SE will come with impressive specifications, including a big 4500mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord SE is also likely to take other key specifications from the pricier OnePlus 8T.
- 65W fast charging would be introduced to OnePlus’ budget series.
- It can have 4,500mAh battery.
OnePlus Nord SE will be the next addition to its Nord lineup by the company. The company has had a streak of success with the launch of its flagship OnePlus8 lineup and its blockbuster Nord. A report claims that the company is working on another budget-friendly smartphone in the affordable series. Moreover, it will come with 65W fast charging – a feature only in the more expensive 8T right now.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cheaper Than OnePlus 8 In India?
However, the company has not shared any confirmation or news on the OnePlus Nord SE. It will launch in India early next year.
Android Central, claiming insider sources, says that Nord SE will be the next phone in the Nord series. According to the report, the company can launch the OnePlus Nord SE, which has the codename ‘Ebba’. It is expected to come as budget offering with flagship features. Additionally, the report also claims it will come with 4500mAh battery.
OnePlus introduced Warp Charge 65 with its OnePlus 8T which, though cheaper than the OnePlus 8 Pro, is still a relatively expensive phone. The OnePlus 8 lineup starts with the OnePlus 8 base variant priced at Rs.39,999 in India. This means OnePlus Nord SE should fully charge in about 40 minutes.
The smartphone will join the existing OnePlus Nord, the Nord N10, and the Nord N100 launched in Europe. Apart from this, the report says that the phone will get an AMOLED display. However, it is unclear whether the device will support a high refresh rate.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Launched
On the other hand, specs of the smartphone are still unknown. Additionally, it is said that the OnePlus Nord SE will be sold in India and Europe only.
On the other hand, leaks on OnePlus 9 series are already in news. It can also launch earlier than its typical mid-March launch timeline.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.