Moto G Stylus 2021 Specifications Leaked
In the latest development, tipster Evan Blass has revealed the key specifications of the smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G Stylus 2021 specifications have surfaced online.
- The upcoming Motorola smartphone will have a large display.
- As per the tipster, Moto G Stylus 2021 will not carry NFC.
Moto G Stylus 2021 is expected to launch soon in the coming weeks. In addition to this, tipster Evan Blass reveals some of the key specs of the smartphone. According to Blass, it will be larger than its predecessor in screen size. The smartphone can have a 6.8-inch screen with 1080 x 2400 resolutions. However, the leaked specs makes it look like the launch is close.
Also Read: WhatsApp Pay To Launch After NPCI Nod
Blass also posted that the Moto G Stylus 2021 carries the model number XT2115. According to him, the fingerprint reader will be shifted from the back of the handset to the side. Moreover, it will not carry NFC and will run Android 10 out of the box.
According to the post, it will pack the same battery – 4,000mAH –as its predecessor, Moto G Stylus launched in February. It is expected to have a quad rear camera setup, featuring a 48-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP ultrawide camera, a 2-MP macro camera, and a 2-MP depth sensor.
Also Read: Moto G9 Power With 6,000mAh Battery Launched
However, on the front, it will have a 16-MP punch-hole on the too-left corner of the display.
One of the major upgrades in the system will be of Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC in the Moto G Stylus 2021. The phone will have 4GB RAM and 128GB on-board storage. It is allegedly code named Minsk at Lenovo, according to the tipster.
For connectivity, the device should offer support for Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a headphone jack, and a Type-C port.
On the other hand, there is no official word on the pricing and availability details of the Moto G Stylus 2021.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…