Highlights of the Story
- Moto G9 Power runs on the Android 10 operating system.
- This is yet another budget-oriented smartphone in Europe.
- It packs 4GB RAM, 128GB storage onboard.
Moto G9 Power launched as the latest smartphone offering by the company. It is said to be the last in the G9 family. This series includes the Moto G9, Moto G9 Plus, and Moto G9 Play. This new smartphone launched in Europe and packs a massive 6,000mAh battery. In addition, it comes with a triple camera setup at the back.
Also Read: Motorola G9 Plus Launched In Brazil
Moto G9 Power Price
This new smartphone comes with a price tag of EUR 199 (roughly Rs. 17,400) for the single 4GB RAM + 128GB variant. It is available in Electric Violet and Metallic Sage color variants.
On the other hand, it will be available in selected countries in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East in the coming week.
However, there is no clarity on whether it will launch in India.
Also Read: Realme C17 May Pack Snapdragon 460 SoC
Moto G9 Power Specifications
It features a 6.8-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) IPS display. In addition, it runs on stock Android 10. Additionally, it has an internal storage of 128GB with the option to expand it further using a microSD card (up to 512GB).
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M51 Launched In India
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC paired with 4GB RAM.
Moto G9 Power has a triple camera setup with a 64-MP primary sensor (f/1.79 aperture), a 2-MP macro sensor (f/2.4), and an additional 2-megapixel depth sensor(f/2.4). For selfies, it has a 16-MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Additionally, it packs a 6,000mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging. The company touts that the battery can last up to 60 hours.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…