Samsung Galaxy M51 Launched In India
Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India starts at Rs 24,999 and is available in two storage configurations.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M51 will go on sale for the first time on September 18.
- The device’s price in India starts at Rs 24,999
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC.
Samsung Galaxy M51 has finally launched in India. The new Samsung phone, which debuted in Germany last week, comes with a massive, 7,000mAh battery as their main USP. Meanwhile, it is the highest capacity in the segment and also the largest yet on a Galaxy phone.
Its key specifications include an sAMOLED Plus Infinity-O display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G gaming SoC, and a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back.
Samsung Galaxy M51 price, availability
The smartphone’s price in India has been set at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM variant and Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB RAM option.
It comes in Electric Blue and Celestial Black color options.
The first sale of the Samsung Galaxy M51 will take place at 12 pm (noon) on September 18 through Amazon and Samsung.com as well as select retail stores.
Launch offer brings an Rs. 2,000 discount on HDFC Bank cards for customers purchasing the phone through Amazon September 18-20.
Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications
It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED+ display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper and narrow bezels. Additionally, it also has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a peak brightness of 420 nits.
The device is powered by the Snapdragon 730G SoC paired with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes in 2 RAM variants of 6GB and 8GB. In addition, the onboard storage of 128GB is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
In terms of camera, Samsung Galaxy M51 features a quad camera setup that includes a 64MP primary Sony IMX682 sensor, a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. For the front camera, it gets a 32MP selfie camera.
On the other hand, the front and rear camera setups of the Galaxy M51 are identical to those of the Galaxy M31s.
The phone also comes with features including Single Take, Auto Switch to wide-angle in the front camera, Night Hyperlapse, and My Filters. Specifically for the selfie camera, there are preloaded features, namely Front Slow Motion Video, 4K Video, AR Doodle, and AR Emoji.
There is also a massive 7,000mAh battery with 25W quick-charging support fuels the phone.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.