Motorola Moto G9
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot), Up to 512 GB
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹47,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹30,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,178Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Boasting a 6.5-inch screen, triple camera setup, and a massive battery, Moto G9 may prove to be a worthwhile candidate in the sub ₹12k category of smartphones. The features on this one make this phone a must-buy for the stock Android lovers.
- Massive battery
- Presence of headphone jack
- MicroSD slot available
- Only HD+ screen
Motorola is a brand that is famous for its G series of smartphones and it has just released the Motorola Moto G9 in India. Equipped with a 6.5-inch screen, 48MP triple-camera, a massive 5000mAh battery, the Moto G9 is here tackle the likes of Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime and Realme Narzo 10. This phone is available in Sapphire Blue and Forest Green and has 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM.
Motorola Moto G9Price in India
Motorola Moto G9 has been released in India with a price tag of ₹11,499 for the single variant that is being offered by Motorola. This device will be available to purchase from Flipkart on 31st August at noon. At this price, Moto G9 comes as a great offering with stock Android experience.
Motorola Moto G9 sports a plastic back which appears shiny and premium due to the colour choices used. The back sports a square-shaped housing with the triple-camera setup and the LED flash with a fingerprint sensor under it while the front has a teardrop notch design screen. The power, volume, and the dedicated Google assistant buttons are all on the ride side of the device. The top of the device has the headphone jack and the secondary microphone while the bottom of the device has the USB Type-C port, the loudspeaker, and the primary microphone.
The phone weighs in at 200g with 9.2mm of thickness. The device is available in Sapphire Blue and Forest Green colours.
The display on the Motorola Moto G9 is a 720 by 1600 pixel HD+ 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen. The screen is a 20:9 ratio display with an 82.2% screen-to-body ratio and a pixel density of 269ppi. There is a teardrop-shaped notch to house the front camera within the screen. Do not expect Motorola to offer any higher refresh rate yet.
Motorola Moto G9 features the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 under the hood. This is a processor built on the 11nm process and can reach up to 2.0GHz of clock speeds. The storage on this one is 64GB which can be expanded up to 512GB via the MicroSD card slot provided and the memory is handled by 4GB of RAM. Unfortunately, you do not find any other storage or RAM variant for the Moto G9.
There is a stock version of Android 10 running on the Motorola Moto G9.
The cameras on the Motorola Moto G9 consist of a rear 48MP triple-camera setup and on the front, we have a single 8MP camera unit. The triple-camera setup has a main 48MP sensor with a 12MP output with Quad Pixel Technology, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. This is all helped in lighting by the single LED flash provided. Features like HDR, panorama mode, portrait mode, etc. are given. The video output on the rear camera is rated at 1080p at 60fps.
The front camera is a single 8MP sensor with HDR enabled. The video output is rated at 1080p at 30fps for the front camera.
The battery powering the Motorola Moto G9 is a massive 5000mAh Li-Po battery. This battery has support for 20W of fast charging with the power brick provided in the box. 20W is a bit slow for a battery this big but real-life usage may differ.
Motorola Moto G9 is a device with all the essential features built-in. Corners were cut on the screen’s resolution but other good things about this device may help overcome that expense. In conclusion, the Motorola Moto G9 is a smartphone for those who need a budget phone with none of the bloatware filled customized Android skins from other manufacturers.